Chapter 7: The Sith Ring & More then the Dark Side

After heading back from Earth, Vara was in Hell, but something was off. He decides to walk forward at what was ahead of him. Unknown to him, he was being followed by Verosika as she was back in her true form, along with Vortex not too far behind, also being a Hellhound once again. 

As the walk goes on, Vara walks up the hill as he begins to see in the distance. It was a castle. A castle that is connected to the Dark Side. 

He could feel the pull

He could feel the pull. The pull of the darkness coming from the complex. He decides to walk forward, heading to the castle. As he was walking up the steps, he sees something that was too familiar. It was a statue of Sith Lords that were known of the Old Republic. Malgus, Nihilus, Desolous, Phobos, and Malak.

Vara was somewhat unsettled to be in a castle that was known of the Sith, but he didn't know that it would be in Hell. He continues to traverse into the castle, until walking into the throne room. Inside the throne room, it was all empty. No one was inside. Upon continuing to walk deeper into the castle, he enters a dark room as he looks up to see a Sith Alter.

As he was walking up the stairs, Verosika wasn't far behind as she too felt the pull to the dark side. She was afraid, yet shocked to discover something that she never knew was in Hell. She was then surprised to see Vortex next to her. 

Verosika: Tex, what the fuck?

Vortex: What are you doing?

Verosika: I was... too curious of that kid. And.. I felt something off.... It's like pulling me in too. 

Vortex starts to remember what Vara said about the Force and the Dark Side and how he explained it to Loona. He didn't buy it at first, but seeing Verosika having an expression that she would normally never have, he starts to worry about her and Vara. 

At the top of the alter, Vara walks over to the center as he looks at the pedestal in front of him. On the pedestal, it held a Sith Holocron. 

Vara: What?

Vara: What?

As he was about to take the Holocron from the alter, he felt another presence approaching the pedestal. Vara backs up as he ignites his saber, waiting on who it was. The one who approached was the Sith Lord, Darth Malgus.