Chapter 103: War For Peace

Y/N's POV

Our choppers make it back to base. We are all landing on different platforms. Our chopper lands on the command center. Me, Ocelot, Quiet, Chico, and our Combat Unit get off the chopper. We see Kaz with the last nuke.

Kaz: We're ready...

Y/N: Nuclear disarmament...

Kaz: You did this... Boss. This was what you wanted for the world... and we are about to witness it become a reality... let's begin and get this over with...

Before the nuke starts to get dismantled... we see choppers flying towards us.

Quiet: Choppers?

Ocelot: Those aren't ours...

We see men open the side doors of the choppers. They grab the chopper mini guns.

Kaz: Shit!

Y/N: ALL UNITS!!! PREPARE FOR COMBAT!!!

The chopper mini guns start shooting at us. We all get behind cover. Combat Unit staff gets out rocket launchers and shoots at the choppers. Most of the choppers gets taken down. But some of them make it to base. Kaz limps back inside. I see a man get off the chopper. He looked like the leader.

Leader: They took the nuke! Get it back!

His men get out of the choppers and start shooting at us. The Combat Unit shoots back.

Y/N: We need to protect the nuke!

Ocelot: We need to take that man out! We do that, they surrender!

Quiet: We'll take them out!

Chico: We'll make sure they don't make it to the nuke!

Y/N: We'll have to get through the men as well. Get ready!

We get out of cover. I get my weapons out. Ocelot gets his two revolvers out. Quiet gets her sniper rifle out. Chico gets his weapons ready.

Y/N: Go!

Quiet teleports away from fire and starts sniping the men in sight. Ocelot starts spinning and shooting his revolver at the men. Chico runs into the crowd of men and starts slicing at them with his machete. He also starts swinging his hook around. I shoot at the men with my gun.

Kaz: Boss! The leader is heading towards the nuke! You have to stop him!

Y/N: I'm on my way!

I avoid the men shooting at each other and run away from the battle. I see the leader heading towards the nuke. I aim my gun at him.

Y/N: Stop right there!

The leader freezes and turns around.

Leader: If it ain't Big Boss...

Y/N: Who are you?

Leader: You can call me... Ranger...

Y/N: Ranger...

Ranger: I've been studying you, Big Boss... you've been a big name since waking up. And I've noticed you and your army killed Skull Face, and took all of the nukes, including ours. I won't let you dismantle it.

Y/N: I haven't gotten this far, just to fail...  if you want to take the nuke back, you'll have to get through me first.

Ranger: I know how you operate. Like I said, I've studied you, I know how you fight, your abilities, I even made my own PF, similar to yours. And I will overcome you.