Chapter 46: Code Talker

Venom Snake's POV

Me and Quiet are now on a mission to get Code Talker to help us.

Kaz: Boss, make contact with the old man known as Code Talker. According to the Intel Team member you extracted, he knows what the epidemic is... and how to treat it. You'll find him in a mansion deep in the valley beyond the forest. He's a high-value target who's probably involved with Cipher's research. This information came at a heavy price. And you can bet security is going to be tight. Just watch yourself, alright?

Venom Snake: Don't worry.

The chopper lands. Me and Quiet get off. Quiet already finds a sniping spot. I start running towards where the mansion should be. But then mist covered the air.

Ocelot: Mist...? I have a bad feeling about this.

I start to slow down. I then see 4 Skulls show up... they have sniper rifles... and they are female.

Kaz: Is that...? Boss! It's the Skulls! Damn it, so Cipher is behind this!

I get behind cover and grab my sniper rifle.

Venom Snake: We have to take them out, no way to sneak past them...

I aim my sniper rifle at one of the Skulls and shoot. They fall backward, but they get up and teleport away.

Venom Snake: She just disappeared... like Quiet...

I see a red laser pointing at my chest. I hear a gunshot, I quickly jumped out of the way as the bullet was coming towards me. Quiet takes the chance to shoot the Skull. The Skull dies.

Venom Snake: There are only three more.

I find another one and shoot her. She then teleports and throws a grenade at me. I jump out of the way and shoot her again, a few more times, it killed her.

Venom Snake: Two more!

I spot another one. I shoot her. She teleports away. I search for her.

Venom Snake: Where is she?

I then feel a sudden pain as I hear a gunshot. I got shot in the chest.

Venom Snake: Ah!

I fall on the ground due to the power of the bullet. I hear Quiet gasp. Quiet finds the Skull who shot me and shoot her, killing her. Quiet then teleports to me and runs over to me, look of concern and worry in her eyes.

Venom Snake: I'm fine...

I see the last skull aiming her gun at Quiet. I hear a gunshot.

Venom Snake: Lookout! I quickly jump at Quiet and take her to the ground. The bullet misses us. Quiet then grabs her sniper and shoots at the Skull. After the bullet hits the Skull, she teleports away. Quiet smiles and pats me on the shoulder, thanking me for saving her.

Venom Snake: Let's find her, she's the last one.

Quiet nods and teleports away. I feel something behind me. It was the last Skull with a machete. She swings at me. I grab her arm and take the machete from her, I stab her through the chest with the machete. I then shoot her, killing her.

Kaz: Don't tell me... you took them all out?! That's incredible, Boss. Our men can Rest In Peace now.

Quiet teleports to me. She gives me a thumbs up. I do the same. We then both head for the mansion. I hear the guards at the mansion on their radio.

Kaz: They know about that battle just now. You're right at the mansion. The target's close. Be sure to think this through.

I sneak up to the guards. I tranquilize them. I wake one of them and put them in a CQC hold, I take out my knife and aim it at his throat.