"Good morning Anne! Thank you for coming on such short notice. I just didn't want Harry to fly. He's almost made it through the week" Louis explained.

"As long as I get to spend Christmas with my babies and grandbabies I don't care where I am. Thank you for keeping such great care of Harry too love" Anne smiled. She couldn't have picked a better husband for her son.

Soon enough the pancakes were done and the kitchen was packed with family. Harry walked in with the Payne's and Horan's. Both families looked very sad not to be spending Christmas with their families.

"Sorry to hear about the flights guys. Should've listened to Zayn and left a few days ago before the storm In the UK hit" Louis smirked knowing Zayn would be saying 'I told you so' as soon as he got back.

"Just for that you're not getting a happy birthday, '' Niall joked.

"I shouldn't be nice to you. You stole my husband out of bed on my birthday" Louis said.

"Look at the bright side you get to spend your birthday and Christmas with us now" Liam smirked.

"Wonderful" Louis sarcastically said.

They were standing in the entry hall. The kids had already left them and scattered around the house.

"Dads, can hope and her family come over for cake tonight?" Cassidy asked.

"Of course love. Just remember that everyone is here. So you might want to tell grandma Anne before she just walks in. Maybe your aunts too, it's up to you" Louis reminded her.

"Don't they already know from all the articles?" Cassidy pointed out.

"It means more coming from you. Grandma doesn't read or believe most of the news written about us" Harry told her.

Cassidy nodded, deciding she really should officially tell her family. She knew they all knew from the articles. Also because she was there for breakfast the other day. She walked away texting with Hope.

Cassidy was now sitting with her grandma aunts and Darcy at the kitchen table.

"I know you know this because of the articles from the past few weeks. I just thought I should tell you. I have a girlfriend named Hope. She's coming over tonight and I didn't want to shock you, ''Cassidy said nervously.

"That's wonderful darling. I cannot wait to meet her" Anne smiled.

Louis' sisters were all very happy for her and could not wait for later.

Later that night

Louis was teasing Liam and Niall about how Zayn was gonna drag them about not leaving when he left. He tried to warn them. Lottie was watching the conversation and took her boyfriend by the hand up to her brother.

"Yes," Louis said, turning.

"You two need to talk and become friends please" Lottie said leaving.

"Hi I'm Lottie's older brother Louis. I'm the one who will kick your arse if you break her heart. You are?" Louis asked him.

"I'm Lewis. It's nice to meet you" Lewis said nervously.

"My names better" Louis sassed.

"Hi I'm Harry, Louis' husband. He's acting tough but he's really not. Why don't you sit with us so you're not stuck taking pictures for the girls' instagrams" Harry smiled.

They started talking to Lewis about his job and telling him about their jobs. He said Lottie had told him everything already. She spoke very highly of her brother to her boyfriend.

"Dad come take photos with us in front of the tree for your birthday" Darcy came in with Cassidy dragging him away from the conversation.

"Told you he's a softie. Louis will do anything for those girls in there" Harry said pointing at all the girls in the living room, "He's just trying to intimidate you. He'll loosen up by tomorrow night. He's not kidding though about kicking your arse though. He grew up with 5 younger sisters. 3 of them can now date and I pray for their boyfriends. If one of them cries over you though I'd run and hide. He hates to see them cry. You seem like a good one though."

"Thank you Harry" Lewis smiled watching his girlfriend take pictures with her family.

The doorbell rang throughout the entire house.

Cassidy ran to the door to open it. It was the Corden family. She instantly took Hope by the hand into the living room where a whole photoshoot was being done with all the girls. Louis being the photographer.

"How did they get the birthday boy to do that?" James laughed.

"The puppy dog eyes," Harry joked.

The night was going well and it was finally time for Louis to open his presents. Harry and the kids told him they would go with him on a burberry shopping spree which he was very happy about. Anne and Gemma got him a football jersey signed by David Beckham. Both sets of twins and Lottie got him a limited edition pair of Adidas sneakers.

"Louis I have one more thing for you but it's also for everyone else" Lottie said handing him a small black box. Everyone in the room was confused. He opened it slowly.

"Are you serious?" He asked with watery eyes.

She nodded and also started crying. Then she received a hug from her brother.

"What is it Lou?" Harry asked.

"It's a note that says 'I hope you want to play football with a little princess, Uncle Lou'. Lottie's having a baby" Louis shouted the last part.

After many congratulations and a little bit more partying, the Payne's, Horans, and Cordens went home. The last part of the night was a tradition they did every year that Louis hated. Every year Harry and Lottie got the entire family matching pjs. Everyone got their wrapped gift from under the tree and opened it at the same time.

"These are so cute, love" Anne exclaimed.

"Everyone put them on as fast as you can so we can take pictures and go to bed" Harry instructed.

When everyone returned back downstairs they took a lot of family photos. Before heading up to bed.

"Santa better be quick this year. I'm exhausted" Harry laughed.

Louis laughed, bringing Harry back downstairs to set up for the next morning.

When they were finished the living room floor was almost completely covered in presents. They put gifts under the tree for not only their 3 children, but also Doris and Ernest which meant a lot more than usual.

It was yet again another late night for them because it was 3 am when they were finally in bed.

Harry was almost asleep when Louis said, "The letter Lottie gave me is the same one my mom gave me when she told me about the little twins. I still have it in my nightstand. Lottie doesn't even know about it because my mom told me first. They are so alike I'm not sure what to do because the memories hurt. I mean it's Christmas and I turned 35 today and Lottie's having a baby. My mum was supposed to be here, Harry, for all of this. Her and Fizzy were supposed to be here when Lottie had a baby. Doris and Ernest don't even have a mom" Louis broke down. The holidays were always hard for his family without his mother.

"I know it wasn't supposed to be like this but they are proud of all of you. They are watching you everyday. Doris and Ernest have a wonderful mom who raised 4 other kids to tell them about her and fizzy." Harry explained pulling him into a hug.

"It's just they are supposed to be here. I miss them so much Haz"

"I know Lou. I know" Harry played with Louis' hair until he fell asleep crying on his chest.