Part 16

Previously on The Stylinson Family (Freddie's POV)

"Freddie could you please get that? I'm sure it's one of your uncles or cousins" Daddy asks me me.

"Yea" I replied walking towards the door. When I opened it I was shocked. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I felt a lump in my throat unable to form words. There was a women with blonde hair in front of me. I knew her but hadn't seen her in years. I had no intention of seeing her.

"Freddie who's at the door?" Dad yells from the kitchen.

"Mum?" I say quietly

Freddie's POV

Dad walked in but stopped when he realized who was at the door. I looked at him with tears building up in my eyes. I was too shocked to cry.

Daddy walked out next. He stared for a minute then said, "um Freddie why don't you come to the living room with me ok?"

I nodded and followed him into the living room slowly. I gave him a hug and cried in his arms. He was rubbing my back. He didn't say anything. I could hear my dad and her talking in the entry way where we left them.

"Brianna I think you should go" dad said quietly.

"He's my son too Louis. I just wanna talk to him please. I want him to be back in my life" I heard my mother say.

"I will talk to him but you legally don't have any custody of him. You left him" dad says. He's being quiet because he doesn't want me to hear but I can.

"Because you didn't want to be with me" she said back to him.

"Because I'm gay. I was engaged to Harry at the time. You left him. You didn't say anything you just left a note that said you couldn't handle the paparazzi or the fame" dad says back to her.

At this point Aunt Gemma, Aunt Lottie, Aunt Phoebe, and Aunt Daisy had come out to see why we weren't out at the pool. I was crying in daddy's arms. He gave them a look which they understood. They just stood there with their eyes moving from us to dad in the front entry way.

"I just want to see him" she says.

"I'll let you see him only if he wants to see you. I'm not going to force him. Let me talk to him first" daddy says.

He leaves her outside at the front door. Then walks in the living room. I look him in the eyes and shake my head no. Dad then walks over to give me hug.

"Are you ok?" He asks me.

"I don't wanna talk to her. Please don't make me" I say crying.

"You don't have to" he says letting go of the hug.

He walked out of the room. I wipe the tears from my eyes. It was weird like all eyes were on me.

"I'm sorry he doesn't want to talk right now. But before you go were you the one who called the paparazzi" I heard dad say.

"Yeah. I wanted to show that I was okay with it now. Sorry" she says. Then, I heard the door shut.

All my aunts left the room to leave us alone.

After a while of sitting on the couch in silence daddy asked, "Do you still wanna go swimming?"

"I- uh I think I'm going to go to my room for the night. I want to be alone" I tell them.

"Ok well everyone is coming over tonight. You can decide if you want to come down or not" daddy responds. He pressed a kiss on my forehead and went outside.

"Before you go upstairs I want to say I'm sorry about that. If you want to talk we can about anything. And if you change your mind about talking to your mum you can tell me. I'll let you see her. I won't stop you" dad said.