Part 4 Going to London

Darcy's POV

Tonight we were going to London. I was so excited because I was going to see my aunts for the first time in so long. I woke up at about 10 which was nice because my family actually let me sleep in. When I walked out of my room I could hear my dads packing. They were always making sure no one forgot anything so they packed extras of everything. Cassidy and Freddie were still asleep so I went into my parents room. I needed to get my suitcase because I kept it in their closet.

My parents room was huge. They had a California King sized bed in the center. They had a TV on the wall in front of it. On the wall across from the door was a huge glass sliding door that led out to a balcony. They also had a big bathroom attached to it. Their closet was next to the bathroom. It was the same size as it.

"Good morning love" daddy said.

"Good morning" I said walking towards the closet. My dad walked over to help me get the suitcase out.

"Make sure to pack a few nice outfits. You also need regular clothes. Don't over pack though because you can use the washing machines there. We are staying with Auntie Lottie this week. Next week we will stay with Grandma Anne." he informed me.

I nodded. I was still pretty tired. I was also still wearing my Pj's and had a pretty bad bed head. I just wanted to get the packing done. As I was walking out of the room Cassidy and Freddie walked in half asleep. I'm guessing they were getting their suitcases.

I went back to my room. I packed a few pairs of PJ's and comfy outfits. I also packed my nice outfits like dresses and rompers. I packed makeup and hair supplies and a few other things. I knew if I forgot something my dads would have it. Cassidy and I also share clothes so I could always just borrow her stuff.

I went downstairs to make myself a bowl of cereal. Cassidy and Freddie were both in the kitchen eating already. While I was pouring the milk in the bowl the doorbell rang. I walked over to open it. It was Abby and Grace. They said they were bored. They followed me to the kitchen and sat down at the counter.

"What are you guys wearing to the airport?" Cassidy said.

"Probably what I'm wearing right now." I said. I was wearing a pair of black PJ pants and a white tank top with a black zip up sweatshirt.

"Probably my blue Adidas tracksuit" Freddie said.

"I'm wearing this super cute romper." Abby said.

"Ok then I'll probably wear the same out fit as Darcy but in baby pink" Cassidy said.

I knew she was asking because she knew we were going to be mobbed by fans and the paparazzi. We got up and went to the movie room in the basement. We are in the middle of watching The Originals now that we finished The Vampire Diaries. At around 3 o'clock my dad came in to tell us we were leaving for the airport in an hour because out flight was at 5:30. Abby and Grace left to go home as we headed upstairs to get ready.

Cassidy's POV

I got my carry on bag which had an extra phone charger, granola bar, my computer and it's charger. It also has my stuffed lamb named Lambie in it. I've had Lambie ever since my dad's took me home from the hospital when I was born. I took her everywhere with me and slept with her every night but not many people know about her. The only people who knew were my dads, Darcy, and Freddie because they lived with me. Grace and Abby also knew because they were my best friends and slept over every weekend.

I got dressed in my baby pink outfit. It looked super cute. I straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail. My natural hair looked just like my daddy's which was super annoying because my hair was so long. When I was done getting ready daddy walked in. He handed me back my phone.

"You guys can have your phone back early just don't make us regret it" he said. I hugged him. I was so happy.

"Do you have your glasses and inhaler?" he asked.

"Yes" I said. I forgot to pack them. I have really bad eyesight but I refuse to wear my glasses. Sometime's I'll wear them if my eyes bother me but most of the time I stay blind. I wear contacts sometimes but they scare me. I also have mild asthma like my daddy but, I haven't had to use my inhaler in almost a year so why pack it.

"No you don't dad put them in his bag because you left them in the cabinet." he said smiling. Crap he tricked me. "He has your plain black ones so if you want other colored ones pack them. I also put your inhaler with mine in case you need it."

I nodded and we walked downstairs together. I decided to pack all them just in case. The driver arrived and took our bags to the car. Each family took their own car because we all had so much luggage.

Flying always makes me anxious. I was bouncing my leg nervously in the car but I didn't notice. My dad put his hand on it to stop it. Everyone knew how anxious I got. I always thought the plane was going to crash or something. It terrified me.

When we got close to the airport, my daddy stated the rules again. "According the Darcy, you all already know the rules. But as a refresher don't say anything about me and dad or the reunion. Don't engage with anyone please and don't leave our side. We just don't want you to get lost because we know it will be very crowded." Daddy said. Freddie and I nodded. Darcy laughed.

When we pulled up to LAX it was packed with screaming teenage girls and paparazzi. When we got out my daddy grabbed Darcy and I's hand as we pushed through the crowd to get to the elevator. He only did that when it was super crowded. Normally he let's us walk and keeps a close eye on us. We walked in with our heads down and I wore sunglasses to avoid the flashes.

Once we got passed security it was less crazy because people couldn't follow us. We checked in our bags. I saw Abby and Grace waving to us from the gate. I looked at my parents to see if I could go over. They nodded and said they were going to get snacks for the flight. We walked over. Abby wasn't kidding when she said her outfit was cute. It was a green romper with little white flowers on it. The rest of us looked a little under dressed in our sweats.

When it was time to board the flight, I sat on the window seat. My daddy sat in the middle of Darcy and me. Behind us Uncle Niall sat between Grace and Nick. I could hear Uncle Niall and Nick arguing about chewing gum because Nick still had braces. In front of us Freddie sat at the window. Dad sat in the middle and Uncle Liam sat on the end. Across from them, Aunt Maya sat on the end, Abby sat in the middle, and Bear sat on the window seat. Behind them Aunt Gigi sat between Khai and Noah. Uncle Zayn sat behind them on the aisle next to strangers. We were lucky to have seats around each other. Sometimes our seats are spread out and we can't talk to each other so it got boring.

After the safety precautions presentation the plane was ready to take off. I held my daddy's hand. We always did that when the plane was taking off. It made me feel safe.

When we got up in the air I decided to watch a movie. I got out my headphones to plug them in. I saw I could watch Five Feet Apart which is one of my favorite movies. Mostly because it had Cole Sprouse in it. It was a long flight so after the movie I fell asleep.

When I woke up we were landing. Once it was on the ground we were able to get up and off the plane. I stretched before we went to get the luggage. Once my parents got it for us we walked outside. There were a bunch of screaming girls again. They were all taking pictures while we were walking to the car. We drove to Aunt Lottie's house. We were staying there this week. I was so happy to see my family. Everyone was staying with family except for Uncle Niall. His family lives in Ireland.

When we got to her house I got my bags and walked to the door with Darcy. Freddie walked over and rang the bell. She opened the door and gave us all hugs as we walked in. She showed us to our rooms. Aunt Lottie's house had four bedrooms. Darcy and I shared one, our parents shared one, and Freddie got his own. Aunt Lottie stayed in her room of course. The time zones were so different here. At home it would be 11 at night right now. Here it was 3 in the afternoon. Thank god we all slept on the plane or else we would all be exhausted. Other than Freddie who had already fallen asleep in his room.