Part 10 Broken

Louis POV

The Next Day

I turned around to see Harry was gone. I heard the shower running in the bathroom that's connected to Harry's room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's me Haz" I answered.

"Come in" He said.

The bathroom wasn't big. It was all white with a toilet and a sink. The shower was small and made all of glass. I got my toothbrush and brushed me teeth. Harry opened the shower door to give me a kiss.

"We have a full day of press" he said.

"I don't even know what to expect for questions" I responded.

"I know but at least we have James' show tonight. James won't force us to talk about it plus he already knew" Harry said getting out of the shower. I handed him a towel. He got dressed into a button down black shirt with black skinny jeans. He and I both did our hair. I put on a black Adidas shirt with grey sweatpants.

"If you kiss James again I'll kill you" I said playfully.

"And if you sit on James lap again I'll kill you" he said smiling then he kissed me again.

"Are the kids coming to Cordon's show with us?" I asked.

"If they want. James said his kids will be there and the other boys are bringing their kids" Harry answered.

"They can decide later. I'm sure Cassidy and Freddie will but I'm not sure about Darcy. I'm kind of worried about her" I said.

"She's fine she is just embarrassed about what she did" Harry responded.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it. It was Cassidy.

"Yes?" I said.

"You guys have Uncle James' show tonight right?" she asked.

"Yeah are you coming?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Of course" she exclaimed.

"We have a few press things to do today. So you are gonna stay here with Grandma Anne, Aunt Gemma, Darcy, and Freddie" I said trying to be persuasive.

"Why can't I just come with you guys. I'll be quiet and I won't get in your way" she pleaded.

"It's gonna be a long day, you can meet up with us later." I said. She gave me a faint smile. Cassidy liked to be with us all the time when we weren't home. She had pretty bad social and separation anxiety but it was getting better. She used to want to be with us all the time when we were home too.

I went to the hallway to see who else was up. I went to the kitchen to see Darcy limping around while making breakfast.

"Darc is your ankle alright" I asked concerned.

"Yeah why?" She lied. She wasn't good at it.

"Sit down and let me look at it then" I said. She sat down and held her leg up. I looked at her ankle. "Darcy Johannah Stylinson it's all bruised and swollen. Why didn't tell us"

"I felt bad. Plus you guys are busy" she responded.

"We are never too busy for you" I said. I got up to get her ice. I think she needs an X-ray but I'll see what Harry thinks. Harry walked down and saw me handing Darcy the ice pack.

"I think we are gonna need to take you to the hospital for an X-ray" he said.

"No" She yelled. Her eyes widened.