Part 11 Corden's Show

Cassidy's POV

Grandma Anne and Aunt Gemma came with us to help Darcy while we are there. We all walked into the studio together. James is really close friends with our family. He is the closest with our dads so we call him Uncle James. We walked to the bands dressing room to get situated. Shortly after James walked in.

"First of all the band is back together after 10 years. I'm so beyond excited and proud of all of you" Uncle James said smiling.

"Thank you" all the guys said in unison.

"Also I can't believe you guys did it" Uncle James exclaimed looking at my dads, "It's about time."

"Well we wouldn't have done it without Darcy's help" daddy said smiling. Darcy looked down in embarrassment. Which I don't understand why because now we can be a family in public.

"I wanted to ask what you were comfortable with me saying anything on the show. I don't have to bring it up if you don't want me to" Uncle James said. I knew my dads were comfortable with Uncle James plus he already knew so it wasn't like he had questions.

"You can briefly say something is you want but we don't really want to make a big deal out of it" dad said. He was sitting on the couch next to Darcy.

"Oh no! What happened to you?" Uncle James asked noticing Darcy's leg.

"I fell down the stairs now it's broken" Darcy responded. I was trying not to laugh. It wasn't funny but Darcy had just had a terrible week. I mean she is my sibling I'm suppose to make fun of her sometimes. Both my dads gave me the death stare which made me quickly stop laughing.

"Well I hope it feels better" he said to Darcy. "You guys are on for the first 15 minutes of the show. Then Olivia Rodrigo is on for 15 minutes. Then, it's you guys for the rest of the show" Uncle James said before walking out of the room.

"Wait Olivia Rodrigo is here" Abby said excitedly.

"Yeah my dad is friends with her so he invited her" Grace said.

"Maybe after the show I can introduce you to her if she's okay with it" Uncle Niall said.

"Wait really?" I chimed in excitedly.

"Thought you guys didn't fangirl" Darcy said laughing.

"I'm gonna go find Hope" I said. Hope is Uncle James' daughter. She texted me to meet her earlier. I was excited because I haven't seen her in a while.

"Fine but be back in 5 minutes" dad said.

I nodded before walking out. Hope said to meet her behind the coffee cart. I thought it was strange. I walked over but Hope wasn't there. Her brother Henry was.

"Hey" I said, "Where's Hope?"

"Not sure" Henry responded. I looked at him confused. He then walked up to me and kissed me. I pulled away in shock unsure what to do.

"Cassidy Anne" I heard a voice yell angrily. It was Freddie. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Henry ran the other way. Freddie looked like he was going to run after Henry to kill him.

"Don't go after him and please don't tell dads" I say with a shaky voice.

"I won't I promise" he said giving me a hug. We walked back to the dressing room together.

"Cassidy it's been 10 minutes. Where have you been? And what happened to your lip gloss? It's half on half off" daddy said.

"Nothing sorry" I replied. Everyone looked back at me.

"OMG did you?" Darcy said reading my mind.

"Shut up Darcy" I said through my teeth cutting her off.

"What?" dad said confused.