Part 14

Louis' POV

The Next Morning

I woke up on the living room floor. We all must have past out drunk last night. Liam and Zayn were also passed out on the floor. Harry and Niall were on opposite sides of the couch. Even drunk Niall knows if he sleeps close to Harry, I'll kill him. Maya and Gigi must have slept in the guest bedrooms because they were not hungover like the rest of us are going to be. I could hear them eating breakfast with the kids. I squinted looking at the clock on the wall. It was 11:25 in the morning.

"Shit" I said pretty loud.

I jumped up off the floor. I went over and started gently shaking Harry. Our family was to be arriving at 11:30. The boys and I also have a meeting about the reunion tour. Harry's eyes finally started to flutter open.

"Hazza it's 11:30 in the morning" I said to him.

His eyes widened and he looked right at me. Right as he sat up the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door to answer it. The kids came running to the entry way as they were excited to see their family again. When I opened the door both our families were on the other side.

"Hi everyone" I greeted them trying to hide the fact I am hungover.

The light was killing me and I felt like I was going to be sick. Harry slowly walked up behind me and waved to everyone. Then, he put his hand on my back and started rubbing it. Everyone walked into the house and shut the door behind them. Doris and Ernest walked in after them. They were only 2 years older than my kids.

"Hi guys! I didn't know you were coming" I said happily giving them a hug.

"I told you last night when I called. I told you they have time off from school. You said 'I can't wait to see them. We will have so much fun.' You seemed a little drunk but I wasn't going to say anything until Liam took your phone and said 'We are doing another round of shots Louis has to go' then he hung up on me. So Louis how's the hangover I'm sure you have" Lottie stated.

"Honestly I'm trying not to throw up on you. I think I'm about to fail" I say sprinting into the downstairs bathroom.

Harry followed me into the bathroom to help me. I hated being hungover. I missed the toilet completely and threw up all over the rug.

"Louis, I just bought that rug" Harry scolded me.

"Throw it out. I'll buy you a new one" I say.

We walked back into the entry where everyone was still was after we cleaned up the bathroom.

"You think they are drunk wait until you see the living room" Darcy says laughing.

"Are the other three passed out on the couch" Anne said.

"I would love to say we've all grown up Anne, but we both know that's not true" I respond.

"Why don't you all come in and put your stuff in a room. Take whichever one you would like" Harry says.

Everyone went up the stairs. Cassidy and Freddie helped them with their bags

"Can I wake them up?" Darcy asked smirking.

"No, Let them sleep a little longer" Harry told her.

"We'll do it later if they don't wake up soon" I told her.

About 5 minutes later I heard Darcy clanging pots and spoons together next to the boys heads.

"DARCY JOHANNAH STYLINSON WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST TELL YOU" I yelled at her.

"You said let them sleep. I decided to wake them up. Are you new here? When was the last time I listened to you" she said with attitude.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN FOR ONCE. YOUR DADDY AND I HAVE HEADACHES JUST AS HUNGOVER OVER AS THEM" I yelled again. Usually I wouldn't have yelled but I was a little bit cranky and exhausted.