Part 13 Family Dinner

Darcy's POV

I walked into Cassidy's room. She was sitting on her chair swing watching Grey's Anatomy.

"I did something" I said.

"Was it illegal?" she asked concerned.

"No" I replied a little offended.

She then asked, "Does it involve either of us getting in trouble?"

"No... well um maybe, I'm not sure" I responded.

"What did you do?" she asked in a harsher tone.

"I invited a boy to dinner" I blurted out quickly.

"No you didn't" she said excitedly.

"I did" I responded.

"Who" she asked me.

"Jackson, I met him at the mall like 3 months ago. I didn't tell you about him because I didn't think anything was going to happen. Now I have to tell dad." I said nervously.

"Well good luck with that. It's also family dinner so everyone will be here tonight" Cassidy reminded me.

"That makes it even worse because not only will dad and daddy being grilling him but so will Uncle Liam, Uncle Niall, and Uncle Zayn" I said sighing.

"You are going to tell dads right now and I'm going to come and watch because I could use a laugh. I just season 11 episode 21 of Grey's again so I'm trying not to loose it" she said getting out of her chair.

I rolled my eyes at her. We walked around looking for them all over the house. We literally couldn't find them. I got tired of looking so I yelled out their names. When they didn't answer to being called "Dad" and "Daddy", I started yelling Louis and Harry hoping they would answer.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON AND HARRY EDWARD STYLES TOMLINSON," I screamed knowing they hated it when we called them their full names, "WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Daddy what room are you in? Is dad with you?" Cassidy yelled behind me.

"I'm so sorry, our daughters seem to be looking for us. I hope you can't hear them screaming our names" I heard dad say from their office.

Usually their interviews are pre-recorded interviews unless they tell us they are live. I opened the door and walked in.

"I think I see one of them behind you," the interviewer said.

Daddy turned around and said, "We are live right now sweetheart. So we will talk to you when we are done."

I looked down and realized I was wearing my Christmas onesie because I refuse to do my own laundry and I don't know how to work the machine. Then I realized I hadn't brushed my hair yet which meant I had terrible bedhead. I had no make up on. Only a little mascara smudged under my eyes that I forgot to take off last night. I looked like a mess. Dad was laughing while daddy was kicking him under the table while trying not to laugh. Cassidy was laughing hysterically in the hall but was not visible in the interview. I quickly ran out of the room shutting the door behind me.

"This day just keeps getting better and better. Not for you but for me. Wow you've really had a terrible month or two" Cassidy said in between laugh from the kitchen.

Freddie, Nick, and Bear all came running down the stairs laughing into the kitchen. I had no idea they were over.

"That was the best thing I've seen in a while" Bear said.

"That honestly made my day" Nick said.

"I'm so glad we accidentally clicked on the wrong TV channel just in time for your entrance" Freddie teased.