"Oh, that's great dear. We can get to know each other a bit more."

"Great, I'll let my men know we'll be returning home a bit later than expected. Now go, I'll watch Summer."

"Daddy, can we have a tea party?" Summer whines.

Tim chuckles, "Well of course dear."

"Alright, then it's settled." Jema takes me back into the house, where she orders the cooks to start dinner.

After that, Jema continues to show me around the house. She shows me an empty room with nothing but two large floor-to-ceiling double doors decorated in white flowy see-through curtains. The room has four columns in each corner and a large white piano in the center.

I wanted to stay and play. I learned to play the piano when I was five and was wholly obsessed with it. The only thing my parents were actually proud of me for, for learning how to play. Every blue moon, my mother would come into my room and just sit and listen to me play. I'd be so lost in my own little world I wouldn't even know she was in there until I opened my eyes.

Jema eventually finished showing me around after another two and a half hours. The castle was huge, with ten bedrooms and twelve baths, Juko had his own office, and we also had a ballroom. The garden was beautiful, and Jema had even taken me out to see the lake and waterfall.

The last room Jema showed me to was me and Juko's shared room. It was the biggest room in the castle by far, with a huge California king-size bed dressed in furs and many pillows. A beautiful white fur rug, a fireplace with a large couch facing it, a spacious bathroom, and even our very own personal balcony that had double doors and those see-through flowy curtains. There was a small wet bar off to the side and two walk-in closets in which one was now filled with my clothes and shoes.

Jema had left me a few moments ago to shower and get ready for dinner. I had no idea where Juko was, or if he was joining us for dinner, but I hoped he would. I felt as if it would be awkward if I was left to fend for myself. I had never been good with other people, Rose had all the good luck and charm.

After my quick shower, I dress in one of my most appropriate dresses and pull my hair into a sleek low bun. I decided to ditch the makeup since I was no good at it and instead wore some lipgloss.

The floors were clean, nearly sparkling, as I went barefooted back downstairs. I nearly get lost, and thankfully with the help of one of my many servants, I was guided to the dining room.

When I enter, my eyes immediately land on Juko who sat at the head of the table like a king. His hair looked a bit messy like he had ran his hand through it an abundance of times. He was wearing a dress shirt with a few buttons undone, showing off his broad chest, in which I'm sure his bottoms were clad in matching dress pants. He still wore that fancy silver watch with a few rings around his fingers.

He looked mouthwateringly delicious. I could barely take my eyes off of him as his steel gray eyes met my honey-brown ones. Those gray eyes roll down my body, taking in my cleavage and dress.

I was barefooted, and now that I had seen everyone else once my eyes broke our stare off, I was starting to regret it. With my head held high and my shoulders back, I make my way around the table, opting to take a seat next to Jema and Summer.

That was until a deep grunt had me ceasing my movements. Juko rubs at his light stubble, his head nodding towards the seat next to him. I can feel my cheeks flush with heat as I then take a seat next to him.

"Sorry about that. I'm still getting used to this role." I whisper to him once I'm seated.

Juko leans over those soft, plump lips brushing against my ear. "Like a Queen does with her King. In the head of a house, you will always find your place next to me." He mumbles, voice deep and smooth.