𝐱𝐯 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫

chapter xv , start a war

"UH...WANT TO TAKE A WALK WITH ME?"

I glance over at Technoblade.  His pink hair is braided hastily with small strands out of place trailing down his back.  Nevertheless, it serves its purpose.  The wrinkle-free white dress shirt underneath his cape comes across as new and clean as a whistle.

"A walk—" I blink.  "—with me?"

"Yes," he looks side to side, then back at me, puzzled.  "Who else am I talking to?"

I suck my teeth.  Is this not just lovely?  I did not mean to make this awkward. Technoblade drew his eyebrows together, still in confusion about the question I asked.  I better clarify and answer.

"A walk would be pleasant." I respond, nodding.

His expression appears lifted, like a tremendous weight got hoisted off.  I could say the same for my heart.  Technoblade is intimidating, I won't deny that.  However, I will also side with the fact that he is simultaneously filled with good intentions.

We both walk up the stairs.  I grab the door and swung it open. Techno closed it when we stepped out.

       A cool breeze hits my face immediately.  My nose burned when breathing in the frosty air and goosebumps surfaced on my skin like tiny air bubbles in the ocean.  Winter is right on our doorsteps.

'Today they began Plan Ass.  Outlandish name?  Can agree.  The plan in general?  Received touch-ups during the scouting and the chances rose for a positive outcome.

Niki said to me a while back that she is going to be away from Pogtopia for a few days.  I couldn't stop her.  When Niki makes up her mind, there is a low percentage of changing it.  Today is day three of her gone.  I can only hope she is okay.

Tubbo seems more at ease nowadays.  He is getting used to Technoblade's face and sends him more genial greetings and phrases than a week ago.  I admire the quick progress in short times like these.

Speaking of progress, the recovery of my memory from a month ago is halting.  I am worried.

What if I never get my memory back?  I'd lose the beginning years of my life.

Though, I did receive a dream from yesterday night.  It was about me threatening to cut off Quackity's arms.  From what I dreamed, I didn't actually cut them off and he did not die.  The blade of my sword—I found out my right arm is paralyzed—only managed to scar his shoulders.

In my defense, he was selling drugs to Tommy in sketchy plastic bags.  There is a bad history with me and drugs and my friends that I saw.

Not good stuff.

History, scarring, and paralysis.  They remind me of Technoblade and my humble right arm.  I can now fact check that I could 99.9% be the opponent he faced during the war between the Shroomsdom kingdom and the Mesaire country.'

       I force my right arm to stretch towards the ground.  They move smoothly.

'You regenerate when you get revived...I guess that is one good reason to die.'