Physical Fitness Test

Start from the beginning

The class turned to look to us, to find me huddled on the ground with my stick and Bakugo yelling at me while I paid no mind.

He stomped on my stick family.

So I grabbed his foot and slugged him on his back.

I wacked him in the face with my stick before acknowledging Aizawa glaring at us.

"..sorry?" I shrugged giving an awkward smile.

Aizawa shook his head as Bakugo stood up.

"Now that we're all back and present mentally," Aizawa groaned, "You will be able to use your quirks in this physical exam, due the the fact of how the UA curriculum is instructed, I get to run my class however I want."

"Now, Y/n and Bakugo, you two managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance thrown with a softball when you were in junior high?"

"Sixty-seven meters, I think." Bakugo said.

"Around the same I believe." I joined in.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk you two."

--------------

"Anything goes just stay in the circles."

"Go on. You two are wasting our time."

"All right man," Bakugo began.

"You asked for it." Me and Bakugo said in sync.

We stared at eachother annoyed, for a second, before returning our focus.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment as my wings fluttered out whilst Bakugo readied his fist.

I let my wings take control as I lightly lifted off the ground, I tossed the ball into the air as I forcefully flapped my wings forward as hard as I could, the gust of wind made the ball go flying as Bakugo explodes his beside me.

I lowered myself and dropped to the ground, wings still out.

"Show us." Aizawa said glancing to our trackers on the ground.

We picked them up and held them out towards the class.

The class gasped as they stared at our records, Bakugo's read 705.2, while mine had said 987.6.

The class began hyping up the exam activity.

"So this looks fun huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and playtime?"

"Idiots." Aizawa smirked, "Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge at potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately."

The class all looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs."

"Understand?" Aizawa said with a sinister smile.

I looked over to Katsuki, his mouth twisted into a grin.

I furrowed my brows watching him, what was with that guy. You've gotta be crazy to be smiling at this crap.

"If that's a problem you can head home right now." Aizawa said.

Izuku and Uraraka tried to fight Aizawa on the matter.

He ended up schooling her.

"You nervous Izuku?" I said turning to him, "I couldn't help but notice you were shaking like a leaf." I teased.