~CHAPTER 4~

"I am hurting"
-Unknown
___________________
Song: Happier
Artist(s): Marshmello, Bastille

"Your mom and I are going in one car while you and the others will go to another one," Sebastian explained then went with mom who gave me a reassuring smile before walking off

Nope. Not happening. Never. This cannot be happening.

"Oh, but it is," someone said behind me making me jump in shock and kick him in the balls. People really can't blame me for jumping and using my self-defense skills after all that happened. 

"Ow woman, you got some strength," I then realised that someone is Samuel. I felt a twinge of guilt as I saw his face contort into pain.

"Did you read my mind?" I said, completely ignoring his previous statement. He pouted due to that.

"Nope. Your expression says it all," He said then went to the car where everyone was waiting for me.

My stupid expressions. I need to keep it in. I don't need anyone knowing or else everything will be revealed on the first meeting and I really didn't want everyone running away.

I hastily got one anxiety pill and swallowed it with some water that I always carried as I was about to get a panic attack. I then entered hell, also known as, the car where my future step-brothers are.

Why the hell does life always put me in situations I hate so much.

As soon as Ariana buckled up in the car, they drove off and started the half and hour hour drive to the restaurant

'Why is it so long from here?' Ariana asked herself pushing herself against the seat.

"Since we have a long time till we reach, why don't we get to know each other? Let me start. I am Ariana Smith. My full name is Ariana Ava Smith. I am sixteen years old, and going through my junior year of high school. I want to become an artist and doctor in the future. I love art and baking as well as singing and dancing. My favorite color is blue as it represents the sea. I am proudly a Virgo. My birthday is on the twenty-eighth of August. I can speak seven languages. One thing to know about me is that if I wear in English, I am mad, if I speak in another language, I am furious, and if I swear in another language, I am beyond furious. " She told everyone. She started thinking the worse immediately.