"And Fang better gets a real bathtub! not a tiny water hole like the one across the street", Jagged finished.

The Mayor, quite embarrassingly, misunderstood Fang to be Jagged's assistant, causing everyone present to let out a puff of laughter. 

"Um, Princess Magic, your room will also be arranged!! the Grand Paris hotel will make sure to provide both of you with our most luxurious suites!!", The Mayor finished, not wanting to be stuck in that embarrassing situation further. 

"Thank you, Mr Bourgouis! I also have a request", Princess Magic began, turning to me, "I've heard that Mr Agreste's son was here today and was wondering if I could spend some time with him. After all, I'd love to meet him for the first time". 

I blushed visibly. 

The way she said it was... well... quite ambiguous. 

"Ah um of course!!", The Mayor immediately agreed. 

"Daddy!!!", Chloe's squeal rang. Unfortunately, before she could say anything, Macy ran over, grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs, followed by her bodyguards, and into the suite room. 

"Thank you all for your hard work, I shall call you if there is anything I need", She smiled at her employees before shutting the door, leaving the 2 of us alone. She turned to me with her mask already in her hands and we made eye contact. 

Following a pause, both of us burst into slight laughter as we fell onto the bed. 

"God, that was so fun!!", Macy chuckled. 

"yeah, I really didn't expect you to get me out of there like this!!", I laughed. 

"Well, what can I say!! I'm always full of surprises!!", She laughed. 

"That you are", I trailed as I turned my head to face her as she did the same. I froze as I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful blue ones. The more I looked the prettier she got. I couldn't find a single flaw in her... She was absolutely perfect to me... and she always will be. 

"What?", Macy asked with a slight laugh. 

"Nothing", I replied, smiling. 

"Then why are you staring at me?", She shot back, her lip tilted upwards on the right. 

"Because...", I trailed, "You look really pretty today". 

I watched as her face instantly turned red and laughed. Just then I felt a pillow hit me square in the face. 

"That's for teasing me", She smirked. 

"Oh it's on", I shot back as I threw the pillow back at her. 

And that's how a pillow fight started. We laughed and yelled in joy as pillows flew across the room. The fight became intense as we hid and fought like little kids. Although it was quite childish, I've never had so much fun in my whole life. 

Now that I think about it... meeting Macy and Ruu must have been the best thing that's ever happened to me... including Wanya of course. 

As I was lost in thought, I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and push me onto the bed. 

"Gotcha!", Macy exclaimed as We both fell onto the fluffy bed. Her hands were both over my shoulders, supporting her body as my legs were in between hers. She was basically straddling me and there's no way I wasn't as red as a tomato. 

My eyes caught hers again as I peered into them. 

Might I remind you all that we both are now in college... so this situation was no longer anywhere near innocent. I felt her slowly, as much as a turtle, lower her face and lifted my head up to meet her halfway. Just when the big moment was about to happen, a loud knock rang on the door ruining the moment.