Mime

Macy POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!

I'm gonna detransform!!! 

I ran faster than light.

I AM SPEED!!

I jumped through my room with the sunroof just in time. I sighed in relief and crashed onto my bed. 

"That was a wild ride. I almost detransformed outside...", I mumbled. 

"Damn right! Be careful next time!!", Mullo scolded. 

"Ugh, shush", I groaned and threw my pillow at her, causing her to fall onto the bed from the force. I let out a small laugh as she found her way out of the squishy sleeping bag and pouted at me. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!", I quickly apologised after I saw she was upset. 

"Good, you should be", She smirked. She was acting!!

I threw another pillow at her. 

"HEY!", She yelled as she got hit again. 

"Stay here, I'm going out to see my adorable son!", I exclaimed with glee and walked out. Mullo, who managed to escape, just rolled her eyes and grabbed her cheese, going to the small dollhouse I had some people custom so that she could sleep.

"Ruu!", I called out and walked down the stairs. 

"Mama!!", Ruu exclaimed and floated towards me. 

Adorable!!!

I took him into my arms and cuddled him, finally finding happiness. I was playing with him for a while when Adrien came out of his room too. 

"Hey Macy!", He treated and walked over. 

"Adrien! are you done with your Chinese homework?", I asked. 

"Yeah, what a pain", He sighed in relief before groaning in frustration. 

"There, there", I patted his back in comfort. I knew he couldn't go against his father's wishes, and this is the way he's trying to reach out to his father. Maybe being the perfect son, might allow him to notice Adrien? 

But this is kind of wrong since Adrien isn't following what his heart wants...

Whatever, I'll leave the final decision to him, I shouldn't meddle in other people's affairs. (A hero is someone who meddles in places where he isn't needed!! I think it goes like that, I forgot the proper words lol!! Does anybody get the reference?)

Suddenly, my phone rang. 

"Hello?", I answered. 

"Macy, we need you to think of lyrics to a duet. An artist is in real need of it. She's also planning to confess to her childhood love, so can you think of a song?", My secretary asked. 

"First of all, cute!! second of all, I have a few in mind, I'll try it out and send a recording over to you. See if she likes it and we'll decide the final one later", I replied, smiling. It's adorable that she wants to confess through singing. I hope he accepts!!

"Alright, thank you. You're a lifesaver!", She quickly thanked me and hung up. 

I giggled a bit at the phone.

"Did something good happen?", Adrien asked as he came with 2 cups of coffee, and Wanya with Ruu's milk. 

"Yeah, I need to send a demo of a duet, romantic song. An artist is planning to confess", I exclaimed, smiling.