School Play 3

Adrien POV

Okay, so tomorrow is the day of the play and I still haven't tried to invite Dad yet. I mean, it's not like he'll have time anyway...

I sighed as I continued washing the dishes.

"Adrien, what's wrong?", Macy suddenly asked as she came up behind me.

"It's nothing, I was just wondering if I should try inviting dad to the play", I explained. 

"That's a great idea! It'll be nice to have your dad there!", she exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah, but he never showed up before, so I doubt he will show up now", I sighed.

"Hey, don't give up! if he shows up then it's great! and even if he doesn't, at least you tried!", She continued. I still didn't really feel like it. I mean, I have been disappointed way too many times to have hope. 

Macy seemed to have noticed since she spoke again.

"Besides, I was thinking of inviting kids from the orphanage! so even if Mr.Agreste doesn't come, they'll most definitely come...though it'll be most probably to make fun of me", She mumbled the last part. This made me laugh. She's right. I have met so many more people who showed me, love! I'm not alone anymore.

I turned to face her and smiled, pulling her into a hug. 

"Thanks for cheering me up, Macy", I mumbled into her hair. 

"No worries! I'm always here for you", She smiled and walked out of the kitchen and went to Ruu. I watched as she took him into her arms and started walking around the house, talking to him. She wore a loose sweatshirt that showed one side of her shoulder with sweatpants. Her hair was tied in a messy bun while she wore no make-up. Here I am, thinking she's the most beautiful girl on earth.

(honestly, comment how many of you want your future/current husband/boyfriend/lover to think the same everytime they look at you! cause I sure do want mine!)

//

Alright. After that talk with Macy, I gathered up the courage to go home and invite father to the play. I was nervous. I doubt he'll come, but it won't hurt to ask right?

"Father, may I come in?", I knocked on the door. I heard a yes from the other side and walked into his office. I walked up to his desk.

"Hello Father", I greeted.

"Hello Adrien, how have you been doing? is everything okay with your new roommate?", He suddenly asked. I was a bit shocked. I mean, he usually doesn't show much interest in my life, and when he does it's most probably for work. 

"It"s alright! everything is going great", I replied while smiling at him. A particular document caught my eye. I remember learning about this with Macy. I quickly scanned it from the corner of my eye and noticed there was an error in it. 

"Adrien, is something the matter?", Father suddenly asked. I wasn't sure if I should point it out.

"Um, well", I stuttered, still unable to decide.

"you see, this document over here has an error... shouldn't it be this way?", I pointed out. Father looked surprised before quickly picking up the document and looking through it.

"Th-That's right!", He exclaimed and looked at me with curiosity, "how did you know?".

"Um, well, a friend of mine taught me a few things she knew about business and...", my voice trailed.

"She? Is it perhaps that roommate of yours?", Father asked. I hesitantly nodded. He looked shocked. He then quickly recovered his usual emotionless face.