Alone in a Cottage

Adrien POV

I could see her panic. It's pretty obvious she's scared, but I can't help myself. She's just too cute! Being the Tsundere she is, she can't admit that she is scared. Being the Chat Noir I am, I wanted to tease her. I want to see how long she can last. 

Before I played the movie, I asked Macy to get us some blankets. Even though there was a bonfire, It was still pretty cold. This rain reminded me of when we first met. I smiled at the thought. Though we didn't really know each other that time, it was still memorable. I wonder if she still has my jacket. 

As I was lost in thought, Macy came back.

"Adrien, there is only one big blanket. I'm not that cold so you can take it!", She spoke as she walked over. I could see her legs slightly shaking.

This idiot.

She sat beside me on the couch. Just then, It clicked. 

I grabbed the blanket and opened it completely, then I wrapped one side on Macy and the other, on myself. After I was done adjusting, I looked up to see Macy blushing. 

Oh wait, this is what most couples do. 

But we're going to be a couple sooner or later so...

I just acted as if I didn't notice.

Macy then pulled her legs up and folded them towards her chest. She was trying to move away and I noticed it.

You're not getting away that easily.

I smirked secretly before wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her closer. I saw her blush even more. I couldn't help but laugh. She pouted and I laughed more.

Macy POV

Shit, he caught me! I was trying to create some space between us! This is making me nervous!!!

But damn, This is so comfortable!! and warm!! I don't want to leave this warmth!! I saw him laugh at my expression.

HE'S DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!!

I ended up giving in and snuggling into his warmth. What? I can't help it! 

"Are you ready?", Adrien smirked as he turned on the television. 

NO, I AM NOT DAMN IT!!!

GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The movie started and I was already scared. 

Adrien POV

I played the movie before getting comfortable. The movie I chose was something that wasn't super scary. I only wanted to tease the girl, not scare the life out of her!

We weren't even past the first few minutes and she was already shivering. Each time something scary or even close to scary happened she would move even closer to me or hide her face in my chest. 

She was shivering. I didn't know if it was because of the cold or because she was scared. Nevertheless, I tightened my hold around her and brought her closer to me to share my warmth. She froze for a bit before relaxing again. 

the rest of the movie was awesome. At least on my part. Macy was screaming at every turn. She must really be scared of ghosts. The cutest thing was she was literally on my lap halfway through the movie. She was hugging me for dear life and didn't even notice the impact she caused on me. I had to use all of my willpower to hold back. I should be given an award for being able to hide it this long. 

While these thoughts clouded my head, I felt tired and closed my eyes for a bit. I rested my head on Macy's and slowly drifted onto dreamland.

Macy POV