The Origins Part 2

Macy POV

Well, it was time to go to class... I need to make sure Ivan doesn't go crazy again. 

I got my bag and headed out. I walk into the campus and see kids everywhere. I changed my expression back to a stoic one and walk-in. I suddenly hear Alya and Marinette talking about how cool Ladybug and Multi-mouse are. But Marinette was oddly pessimistic about Ladybug. I wonder why.

Well, it's none of my business.

I continued walking when I heard a group of people talking to Ivan. It was going well until Chloe, being the brat she is, said something stupid again. I saw Ivan stomp off towards the lockers. I knew I had to do something before this gets out of hand, so I followed him. I saw Alya go off on her from the corner of my eye.

Good job girl!

I saw him sitting there, slumped on a locker. I sighed.

"you know, you should tell Mylene how you feel...", I started as I crouched down near him.

"I don't know what you're talking about!", he grumbled.

"Oh come on! you don't need to hide it, it's okay to have a crush y'know!", I smiled knowingly, "you should tell her how you feel, if she likes you back, that's great, but if she rejects you, least you tried and told her how you feel, you can get some weight off your shoulders!".

Suddenly I heard footsteps. I got up." well that's my queue, wouldn't want anyone knowing I got a soft side!", I winked at Ivan who chuckled slightly.

"Thanks, Macy", he said. my eyes widened. He knows my name. Wow, I didn't expect him to know who I am. I just smiled and walked away. As I did, from the corner of my eye, I saw Marinette talk to him. 

If she's there, things will go well...

I got to class to see a blonde boy signing a bunch of autographs for people. He must be some rich dude. I saw Chloe fawning over him.

Great, if he's friends with Chloe, he's probably some spoiled brat too. I hope he is different. I can't just judge based on that point alone. Besides, he might just be way too nice and was unable to reject Chloe's friendship?

I sighed at that thought. Who am I kidding?

I just put my head down on my seat and tried to get some sleep. I was vaguely aware of blondie being blamed for stuff he didn't do, and Nino accepting him as a friend. I smiled to myself. Would you look at that! he isn't a spoiled brat after all.

It was, roll call and his name was called out. He stood up like an elementary school kid. I laughed with the rest of the class. He's kind of cute- wait WHAT!! I shook my head at the thought and just went back to sleep. Suddenly I heard the door crash and Ivan was standing there, again in his Rock monster form.

"Here we go again...", I grumble as the class runs out the door. I just slowly walked out and found a place to hide.

"Are you ready?", Mullo asked.

"Ugh, I'm too lazy to do this...", I grumbled.

"Mullo, GET SQUEAKY!!", I transformed into Multi-mouse. As I was running towards Ivan, I saw Alya run out, with Marinette on toe, holding Alya's bag. 

ARE THOSE 2 TRYING TO BE KILLED!!!

Just as I expected, When I got there I saw Alya stuck in between a car and a wall. Marinette was nowhere to be found. I immediately used my whip to pull Alya out. 

"Get somewhere safe!", I ordered. As I was going to chase after Ivan, I saw Chat Noir's baton on the ground. He must have been taken. 

I sigh in frustration. Suddenly Ladybug Appeared by my side.