"Want me to get something for your hand?" Kobe looks down and notices his hand.

"Oh.....gees.....yes...please." I walk over to a cabinet and grab some peroxide, cream, and wraps. I grab Kobe's had I dab some peroxide on the wound with a cotton ball.

"Ow!" Exclaims Kobe gripping my hand.

"It's going to hurt, stupid." I continue to put the peroxide on and each time I would, he would grip my hand harder. I grab the cream and apply some to the wound. Then I take the wrap and wrap it around his knuckle.

"There all better," I tell him.

"Thanks....." he replies slowly.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't really want to go out with Aimee...."

"Then why did you?"

"Well she is new and I thought she needed some friend so I agreed, but maybe I shouldn't have."

"Well she did ask you and Carson shouldn't get too upset," I explain," you can't force someone to like you....I know from experience....." I look at Kobe. He didn't understand that I was talking about him.

"Well..I like someone else," he confesses.

"Oh really, do I know her?"

"Maybe....." Who did Kobe like. Well one thing is for sure I don't need to be worried about Aimee stealing Kobe, but now I need to worry about whoever he did like.

-------------------------

"So are you going to tell me the story?" I was at Aimee's too perfect mansion helping her get ready for her date.

"Yeah...Lets see where do I begin." I explain," Ok let me just summarize it for you. Well Kobe and I went to camp together during one summer, and I started to like him. When 8th grade started I didn't tell my friends about me liking him until a couple weeks after. I then found out he was going to move to Michigan and so for the rest of the year I had to live with him moving to Michigan. It was hard and it took awhile to get over, but I finally did."

"Oh, I'm sorry.... So are you sure it is ok that I go out with him?"

"Yeah, like I said I'm over it."

Aimee goes into her giant closet and decides what to wear. I wait in her room and look around. She had pictures of her family and friends, but one of them caught my eye. It was her and a guy kissing. She looked about the same age as she did know. Was that her ex? Or was she cheating on him with Kobe?

"Hey Aimee?" I ask.

"Yea?"

"Who is this you are kissing?" Aimee pokes her head out of the closet and realizes what I was talking about. She responds with a sad look.

"Oh that's my ex boyfriend, I broke up with him before I left," she explains," I didn't.....I....I" Aimee chokes up.

"You didn't want to hold him back?" I finish. She nods.

"And you're going out with Kobe so you can forget about him, because the pain is too much for you to handle," I try to describe what she was feeling to Aimee.

"How- how do you know?" She asks.

"Well the same thing happened with Kobe and me, excpet we weren't dating."

"How did you get over it?"

"Well I tried writing a story, but it didn't really work. I tried writing a song. But the only thing that worked was time and to cry it out," I advise," This date won't help."

"Do you think I should cancel?"

"No, you should still go, it helps by getting it off your mind for a while."

"Oh well, how does this look?" Aimee walks out of the closet wearing a blue dress that compliments her eyes. It went to her knees, and it had a silver sash around it. The only problem it showed her cleavage.

"Hmm, I have an idea." I walk into Aimee's closet and look for a cover up. I find a nice silver one that goes well with the sash.

"Put this on." She obeys and puts on the cover up, hiding her boobs.

"There," I smile.

"What was wrong with what I was wearing?"

"Well you are only 16 and I don't think its a good idea to be showing Kobe you're boobs, it's only the first date."

"Oh in L.A the only way to get a date is to show off."

"Well it's much different here in the valley."

About 30 minutes later Aimee was ready to leave.

"How much money do you think I should bring?" She asks.

"Don't bring anything, he should pay," I smirk. Here's were the sabotaging comes in. I was going to tell Aimee to not bring money to pay, and Jake was supposed to tell Kobe not to bring money, so they would both be unable to pay. It wasn't that good but Lina, Kailah, and Keeley had something better planned. I kind of feel bad for doing this to Aimee after everything she told me but sympathy or not she was still lying to me.

----------------------

Jake and I met at the restaurant after Kobe and Aimee did. We both had disguises on so Kobe and Aimee wouldn't notice. We walk in the restaurant and request a table for 2. The hostess leads us to a table close to Kobe and Aimee. Jake and I watched as Kobe and Aimee look at each other. They looked bored. The date was going great.....for us. I looked around for Kailah. She was supposed to be dressed as a waitress and flirt with Kobe. I find her walking to the table. I watch intently.

"Hey, are you ready for drinks?" Asks Kailah the waitress. Kailah touches Kobe's arm.

"Umm we...we.....," Aimee tried to talk," Um can you please remove your hand from my date?" Kailah looks at Aimee and removes her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry he is just so.....yummy...." replies Kailah.

"Can we get two Cokes," Kobe says clearly tired of this.

"Of course you can, sweetie, Kailah replies writing something down and winking at him. I smirk at her when She walks by. A couple things happened Kailah stopped being waitress and Lina stepped in. When their food came Lina "accidentally" dropped it all over Aimee and it was hilarious. Aimee got mad and asked for the check. Aimee asked Kobe to pay, but he said he didn't bring any money. It was funny. They started fighting and the manager, a.k.a Keeley, came in and stopped the fight. They couldn't pay. Looking at both of them look through their wallets made me feel bad. Was I regretting my decision. I think I ruined their date enough. I open my purse and pull out a $50 bill. I don't have much money, but I caused this so I should fix it.

"What are you doing?" Asks Jake. I look at him

"Fixing a mistake." I get up and walk to the table. Keeley notices me and gives me a werid look.

"Hi, I noticed you had a insufficient fund problem. I think I should help," I say in a British accent. I hand Kobe the $50 bill. He takes it with no regret.

"Thank you, ma'm." Keeley takes the money and accepts it. She walks away with complete confusion.

"Thank you, miss!"joys Aimee," How my we repay you?"

"No need darling, I'm just......fixing my mistakes."