Prologue 2 - Meet The Ninja

|~Zane~|

Faye POV

Yesterday me and Grandpa went to the shops and bought me some clothes. Today I was wearing a pink shirt tucked into a white skirt, white knee length socks and rosy pink sneakers. The heart locket that mama had given me was dangling from my neck.

Grandpa had left a few hours ago and gave me a book to read. What he didn't know is that I had already read that book before. I've only been here for a week, but I've started to get use to living here in the monastery, it's nice and calming. With no disruptions...

I was sitting on a patch of grass near the gate of the monastery waiting for grandpa. To subdue the time, I was playing with the grass that was accessible to my hands.

I was thinking if I could mabye buy some flower seeds and make a flower bed. It would make the monastery have more life. Sapphire particles surrounded my body as I placed my hands on the grass

I was confused and looked around at the sparkles surrounding me. I likes the colour, it reminded me of the gems back at home. The Sapphire Mines I think it's called.

A petunia sprouted from the ground as i stared at it in awe. I just did magic ..I JUST DID MAGIC!!! I plucked the flower from the ground as the particles dissipated into the air.

I held the flower tightly in my grasps as I heard doors swing open. Grandpa!

I rushed to the door where he embraced me into a hug. "It's nice to see you too" A boy with standing up white hair and artic blue eyes was standing behind grandpa, which caused me to jump and drop the flower in my hands.

The boy then picked it up and placed it in my ebony back hair. "Hello, I'm Zane, what's your name little one?"

"Zane, she's mute so she can't speak"

"That's alright, everyone is different and I'll accept her no matter what."

"Faye, Zane is going to stay with us and train to be a ninja, alright?"

I nod at him. At first, I was a bit scared but now I see him as my big brother. I like him!!!

Grandpa gave me a confused look

Master Wu POV

How does she have a petunia? They usually don't grow is these types of parts..

|~Jay~|

Grandpa had to go out again so Zane was the one taking care of me this time. I was sitting at the same place as when Zane arrived but this time I was doing something different. I was meditating. Me and my papa would do this when I was younger, like when I was 4 or something. We would do this to collect our thoughts and relive stress, but today I just did it for fun.

As I was meditating, the doors swinged open to reveal a familiar and a unfamiliar face. I ran to the familiar face and gave him a tight hug. "You were meditating??"

I nod my head. "You've been a very good girl" He patted my head and I looked up to greet his words with a beam smeared across my face.

I then turned my attention to the person behind him. It was a boy with brown hair and electric blue eyes. Steps could be heard behind me that came from Zane's entry.

"Welcome back master, who is this you have brought along with you?" Zane questioned with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"This is Jay, he will be staying with us and will train to be a ninja, just like you Zane"

Grandpa then turned his attention to Jay and began speaking once more. Jay, this is Faye. She's mute so she can't talk, and this is Zane" Jay smiles at me, but I returned it with a death-like stare; I call it the death-glare.