Anything For You

A Stydia Fanfic

-----------------
I wanna stay inside all day,
I want the world to go away.
------------------

Finally it's summer, the last summer before I'm a senior. I'm genuinely just happy because now I can sleep at any time of the day. The most peace I've felt in a long time. Not only last year did I lose my best friend, Allison. But I also lost Stiles, he just doesn't realize that he left me...

My mom tried to get me to go to a therapist so I can talk about my loss and pain. I couldn't connect with anyone. I stay up constantly thinking about Ally and how I could've helped her. I miss her so much I don't know what to do at times.

When I stop thinking about her, I think about Stiles, sweet Stiles and how much I miss him. How much I miss him always being here for me no matter what, how much I miss his arms around me when I'm sad. I miss his voice, his dorky self, everything about him. But he's moved on and I guess it's too late for me, I should move on too. Every single time I think I have moved on, he walks right back into my life like he never left it.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Lyds?" I hear a familiar voice say with caution.

"Yeah? What do you need Stiles?"

"Can you possibly pick up Malia from her tutor session? I got stuck late at work and she doesn't know the way home..." Ugh she seriously needs to grow up. She's a fucking teenager not a nine year old. Stiles needs to stop treating her like she's royalty when she treats him like shit.

"Yeah of course, anything for you." Immediately after I say this I regret it. Why can't I just disappear for one measly day?

"Thanks Lyds, you're the absolute best. What would I do without you?" He says as he hangs up after saying his goodbyes.

"Crash and burn, probably." I mumble to myself.

The whole pack relies on me way to much for people who barely ever talk to me. Kira and Scott check up on me every once in a while. Check how I'm doing and ask if I want to hang out later. I always say I'm busy, make up some lame excuse like my mom is out of town and I need to watch the house. Hanging out with them would mean hanging out with Malia and Stiles. Watching Stiles suckface with some girl who isn't me isn't exactly what my ideal kind of day is.

I drag myself out of bed and put on some comfy slippers and a beanie. The one good thing about being around Malia is that she doesn't care what I wear. I don't need to wear heels or dresses, because she doesn't. Therefore she can't judge me for wearing sweats and having my hair in a messy bun.

Even though I didn't want to go anywhere today, I get into my car and drive towards the school. Anything for stiles, I wasn't lying about that. Even if that means being around the one person that took him from me, but that isn't her fault so I don't hold it against her. Or at least I try not to. As I park in my normal spot she makes her way to my car and gets in shotgun.

"Hey."

"Hey, lyds." I clench my jaw as she uses Scott and Stiles' nickname for me. But I hide it with a sweet smile.

"Soo, where do you want to be dropped off at?" Tapping my fingers on the wheel trying to make it less awkward. No matter what, it's awkward around Malia.

"Umm, I guess Peters apartment, he said he wants to talk to me about my mom. So I might as well try to see what he has to say." And with that I start my car and drive towards the west side of Beacon Hills.

Peter is Malia's dad; he tries so hard to talk with her. She listens but it's hard when the whole pack hates him immensely. He bit me, tricked me into bringing him back from the dead, and the bite ended up triggering my banshee powers. He basically turned my whole life upside down along with Scott's and everyone else's.

"What are you doing today, Lydia?" Malia asked with curiosity.

"Oh probably nothing," which is not a lie I probably won't do anything. Just sit around and binge watch Supernatural on Netflix.

"You can come with me to come see Peter if you want," Her voice calm, a friendly offer, "I don't really being around him alone anyways." I probably shouldn't say no, Stiles would be mad but I'm on a really good part on Supernatural. First world problems.

"Sure, I guess I will but if it's okay I'm just going to sit in the car and wait for you to come out. Peter makes me really uncomfortable and always tries to get me to do stuff for his benefit, if that's okay." It isn't a lie, he always tries to get me to find stuff out, like who his kid is. Who did this, why they did it, blah blah blah.

"Yeah, that's fine Lyd's." I cringe and clench my jaw once again, tightening my hands around the wheel as we pull up to the apartment where Peter lives. "By the way, what's wrong? You reek of anger and anxiety." Oh shit.