Chapter 170

Lisa and Minyhuk stood at the same spot and looked at each other in dismay.

The sound of things being smashed could be heard from the ward.

Lisa glanced at Minyhuk, and Minyhuk immediately rushed through the door.

Lisa did not walk in. Instead, she chased after Dara.

Lisa caught up with Dara and found that she was sitting alone in the garden pavilion.

Lisa walked up and looked at Dara who was staring at the stone bridge in a daze.

"Sister Dara, how are you feeling?" Lisa looked at Dara and asked.

Dara raised her head slightly and looked in the direction of the voice. "Lili, it's you."

Lisa sat next to Dara and gently held her hand. "Sister Dara, are you okay?"

Dara shook her head and said, "I'm fine. I'm just recalling the past."

Lisa looked at Dara's disappointed look and sighed, "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

Dara quickly shook her head and said, "No, no, no! You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that some things in the past are already over."

Lisa looked at Dara and wanted to ask something, but gave up after thinking about it.

Lisa accompanied Dara to sit in the pavilion for a while.

The two of them did not say a word.

Finally, Dara stood up and faced Lisa. "Let's go! We should go back now."

Lisa saw Dara's calm smile again, but her heart ached.

She nodded, stood up, and followed Dara back.

The two of them just walked. It was not a short distance, and they walked for about an hour.

Lisa stayed by Dara's side the whole time. She did not say anything but just accompanied her quietly.

It was not until they entered the coffee shop that Dara turned to the bar counter and tidied herself up. Everything seemed to have resumed its original state.

Lisa looked at Dara and sighed helplessly before returning to her room.

When Jisoo saw that the two of them had returned, she quickly caught up with Lisa. "Where did the two of you go so late at night?"

Lisa sighed and did not answer. She just entered the room by herself.

Seeing this, Jisoo chased after her. "Say something! Why do I feel that my sister is acting weird?"

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "It's my fault. I made sister Dara think of something bad."

Jisoo frowned and looked at Lisa. "Something bad?"

Jisoo thought about it and suddenly slapped her thigh. "Are you talking about my sister's ex-boyfriend?"

"You knew about it, didn't you?" Jisoo stared at Lisa.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and nodded slightly.

Jisoo gritted her teeth and said, "Tell me! Who is that b*stard?"

Lisa saw that Jisoo was rubbing her fists and preparing to settle the score with the "bastard", she didn't know where to start.

Seeing that Lisa didn't move, Jisoo looked at Lisa in confusion. "What's wrong?"

Lisa held Jisoo's hand and said, "Sister Dara has never mentioned that man in the past few years, right?"

Jisoo sighed. "Yeah! Why didn't she say anything?"

"Mom and Dad didn't say anything either! It's so worrying!" Jisoo mumbled.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's annoyed expression and frowned. "Why didn't she say anything?"

Jisoo looked at Lisa's expression and patted Lisa's arm. "Tell me about that man!"

"I think it's better for Sister Dara to tell you herself," Lisa said hesitantly.

"But..." Jisoo felt that Dara wouldn't say anything.

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "When Sister Dara comes back later, we'll..."

Dara packed her things from the coffee shop and returned to her room. It was already close to midnight.

She pushed open her room door, turned on the dim light, and walked in.

Just as she was about to close the door, Jisoo and Lisa appeared at the door.

Dara was shocked and looked at the two of them. "Why are you still up so late?"

Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other. "Sister Dara, we want to talk to you."

Dara was a little surprised, but she stepped back. "Come in and talk."

Jisoo and Lisa walked into Dara's room.