Chapter 86

"Lisa! Lisa!"A warm voice sounded in her ear.

Lisa slowly opened her wet eyes and looked towards the source of the voice.

Jisoo looked at Lisa worriedly. "Are you okay? Why are you crying in such a manner?"

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jisoo asked a series of questions, and her face was full of worry.

Lisa wiped away the tears from the corner of her eyes. She really did shed tears!

Lisa slowly sat up straight. She shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine! I just had a nightmare."

"Once the nightmare is over, good luck will come!" Jisoo said as she took a tissue to help Lisa wipe away her tears.

The corner of Lisa's mouth curled up. She looked at Jisoo and said sincerely, "Thank you!"

When Jisoo heard that, she slapped Lisa. "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"We're sisters! If you say thank you again, I'll beat you up!" Jisoo said bluntly.

Lisa quickly put on a pleading expression. "I don't dare anymore! Heroine, please spare my life!"

The two girls were laughing and joking in the ward.

Not long after, Taehyung walked in from outside the door. "What are you two doing?"

Jisoo glared at Taehyung. "Why are you so slow?"

"Missy! You didn't plan well and I had to run four places to get all the things that you wanted!" Taehyung raised the bags in his hands.

Lisa looked at Taehyung's expression and her face was full of smiles.

She turned her head and whispered to Jisoo, "How is it? It works, right?"

Jisoo secretly gave her a thumbs up. "It's awesome!"

The two girls laughed again.

Taehyung looked at the two of them strangely and his expression became a little disdainful. "I always feel that the two of you are talking bad about me behind my back!"

"But I don't have any evidence!" Taehyung said with some annoyance.

Lisa smiled and said, "It's best that you don't pry into girls' talks so easily!"

Taehyung sat down at the side with a mournful expression.

The three of them chatted for a while before Jungkook came to the hospital.

He brought a few more bags and handed them to Lisa.

Lisa's expression changed slightly. "Exercises again?"

Jungkook shook his head.

Lisa immediately heaved a sigh of relief. She opened the bags and was about to poke her head in to take a look.

Jungkook spoke again. "A few reference books."

Lisa froze on the spot.

Jisoo and Taehyung burst out laughing as they looked at Lisa's sorrowful expression.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Lisa. "What? You want to fail the exam?"

Although Lisa's face was full of unwillingness, she did not dare to refute. "No, I don't. I'll definitely study hard!"

Jungkook was about to reach out his hand to touch Lisa's hair when he saw the two expectant expressions on their faces. He immediately retracted his hand.

"If you have any questions, just take down. I'll explain to you," Jungkook instructed.

"Okay!" Lisa said with incomparable sorrow.

"If you need anything else, just let me know. I'll bring it over for you," Jungkook continued to add.

"Alright." Lisa still did not raise her head. She looked at the reference books in her hand that were basically thicker than the three-year college entrance exam and five-year simulation materials.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's dispirited look and pursed his lips into a smile.

Jisoo's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook's expression. Was this still the cold and aloof top student from back then?

The Jungkook who had a severe mysophobia and would go straight to the hospital if he came into contact with anyone?

Although it was said that severe mysophobia could be cured through psychological treatment, the fast-acting treatment method was probably a miracle in the medical world!

Taehyung looked at the interaction between Jungkook and Lisa and sighed in his heart, "Minyhuk! If you still don't show up, I'm afraid your 'fiancée' will run away with someone else soon!"

Lisa naturally did not notice the mood of Jisoo and Taehyung. All she could think of was to blame Jungkook for being so proactive in mistreating her!

"I feel a strong surge of luck!" The system's voice suddenly sounded.

"Ah? Why?" Lisa asked, puzzled.

"Do you want to activate the auto conversion mode, dear?" The system asked.

"Auto conversion mode? What mode is that?" Lisa was even more puzzled.

"According to your physical condition, match the attributes that you need to strengthen and convert them into the energy that you need," the system briefly introduced.

"One-click matching attribute function?" Lisa frowned. She felt that she had seen this function somewhere before.

"It's similar!" The system said speciously.

"If it's not suitable, can I choose to undo it?" Lisa asked again.

"Yes, you can!" The system answered affirmatively.

"Then let's do it! It's not bad to try the system configuration." Lisa nodded and chose the automatic conversion function.

"Automatic conversion function activated, starting to match!" The system's voice sounded a little distant.