Chapter 139

Jungkook stood at the corner of the upstairs and looked at the way his parents were getting along. He could not help but smile.

His mother had a fiery temper, but his father always had a way to calm her down quickly.

Although the way his parents got along seemed a little childish, Jungkook knew that his parents had never really blushed since he was young.

This was probably the happiest thing for Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly turned around and left, sighing slightly.

When would he be able to have such a life?

Jungkook returned to his room and picked up an envelope.

He had found it under Lisa's desk a few days ago.

He had wanted to return it to Lisa. But the relationship between the two of them had been awkward these days, Jungkook had forgotten about it.

He took the envelope and looked at it.

As the envelope was sealed, Jungkook did not dare to open it.

Through the light, he could see that there was a card inside the envelope, and there seemed to be a letter.

Jungkook did not know what was written inside, but he had a bad feeling about it.

Jungkook stuffed the envelope back into the drawer in frustration, turned around, and threw himself on the bed.

At the same time, Lisa sneezed so hard that she felt like her skull was about to be lifted.

Jisoo stood at the side and looked at Lisa with disdain. "What's wrong with you? Did you catch a cold?"

"I don't think so..." Lisa said with a thick nasal voice.

"Stay away from me!" Jisoo hurriedly took two steps back. "I don't want to be infected by you!"

"Don't do this to me!" Lisa laughed mischievously. She opened her arms and slowly walked towards Jisoo. "We're good sisters!"

"We'll share the blessings, and we'll share the colds!" After Lisa finished speaking, she acted as if she wanted to pounce on Jisoo.

Jisoo shrieked and walked past the dining table.

The two of them looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

Dara came out of the room. When she saw the two of them, she asked, "What are the two of you doing in the middle of the night?"

When Lisa saw Dara, she immediately straightened up and said, "Sister Dara, I was hungry and came out to look for something to eat. I happened to see Jichu here as well."

"What do you want to eat? Can I make you some supper?" Dara asked when she saw the two of them with bread in one hand and milk in the other.

Lisa quickly asked, "Will it be too troublesome?"

However, Jisoo directly shouted, "I want to eat instant noodles!"

"Eating instant noodles in the middle of the night? You will fatten yourself to death!" Lisa ridiculed from the side.

"What's there to be afraid of! If you want to die, we'll die together! Long live the high-calorie diet!" Jisoo shouted again.

Lisa also raised her hands when she saw this. "Long live instant noodles!"

Dara looked at the two of them and shook his head with a bitter smile. "Go over there and sit for a while. It'll be done soon."

The two of them cheered again and sat at the dining table, waiting obediently.

Dara quickly cooked two bowls of instant noodles.

Jisoo and Lisa obediently took their instant noodles and sat on the chairs to start eating.

Dara sat in the middle seat between the two of them and looked at the two of them from left to right.

"Why do I feel like the two of you are like children who won't grow up?" Dara looked at the two of them and couldn't help but sigh.

"Especially Jisoo!" Dara said as she stared at Jisoo.

Jisoo was stuffing a poached egg into her mouth. When she heard Dara's words, she quickly said, "With you here, why should I grow up!"

Lisa was also eating instant noodles and mumbling, "Why should I grow up? It's not good to grow up at all!"

"It's still the happiest to be a child!" Lisa said mumbling.

"You talk as if you've been an adult before!" Jisoo looked at Lisa and snorted.

Lisa paused for a moment and said, "You're right!"

Dara looked at the two who had finished all the instant noodles and sat on the seat, patting her stomach with a satisfied look...

She shook her head and smiled. She got up and took the bowl and chopsticks to wash them.

Lisa walked to Dara's side and wanted to help.

"Go and rest!" Dara did not let Lisa help out.

Lisa glanced at Jisoo, who had already fallen asleep.

She stood beside Dara and asked in a low voice, "Sister Dara, did that person come to look for you?"

Dara washed the bowls in her hands and asked, "Who?"

Lisa looked at Dara and said, "That person who had no news after leaving the country."

Dara suddenly paused when she heard Lisa's words.

She turned to look at Lisa. "How did you know?"

Lisa shrugged and said, "I heard."

Dara's expression changed again and again. Then, she lowered her head and continued to wash the dishes. "No."

Dara washed the dishes hard. It seemed that she wanted to use all her strength on the dishes.