Chapter 129

Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other and saw helplessness in each other's eyes.

Sehun told his story for more than half an hour as if he was afraid that if he suddenly left, others would forget his story.

He gradually became tired and leaned on the hospital bed, slowly falling asleep.

Jungkook sighed, walked forward, and helped Sehun lie down on the bed to sleep.

Lisa and Jisoo looked at Jungkook carefully taking care of Sehun with a surprised expression on their faces.

After making sure that Sehun had slept soundly, Jungkook waved at Lisa and Jisoo.

The three of them walked out of the ward. Jungkook first went to the nurses' station before walking up to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Let's go first! I've already informed the nurses to notify me if Sehun has anything!" Jungkook said as he stared at Lisa.

Naturally, Jisoo also noticed Jungkook's eye expression.

She blinked her eyes and then said to Lisa, "Oh yes, I'm going to that..."

"That yoga studio!" Jisoo said as she pressed one hand on Lisa's. "You guys go back first. I'm leaving now!"

Without waiting for Lisa's reply, Jisoo had already rushed out in a few steps and disappeared at the turn of the corridor in an instant.

Lisa reached out to grab Jisoo, but it was already too late.

Lisa slowly put her hand down and sighed helplessly. "Why are you running so fast?"

Jungkook glanced at Lisa and said, "Let's talk, okay?"

Lisa did not reject this time and nodded.

The two of them walked to the small park outside the hospital and found a bench to sit on.

Jungkook thought for a moment and said to Lisa, "About my engagement to Tzuyu..."

Lisa smiled at Jungkook. "It's understandable. Didn't I almost get engaged to Zhao Nan as well?"

Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook's expression changed.

After a moment, he slowly said, "You... don't have anything to ask?"

Lisa shook her head. "No."

Hearing Lisa's resolute answer, Jungkook did not know whether he should be happy or angry.

The happy thing was that perhaps Lisa believed in him!

But the angry part was that he was about to get engaged, and Lisa was indifferent!

Jungkook's facial expression was struggling. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he did not know how to say it.

Lisa turned to look at Jungkook. "Sehun said just now that Tzuyu likes you."

"That's..." Jungkook wanted to explain, but was stopped by Lisa.

"But just like what Sehun also said, you don't like Tzuyu, right?" Lisa asked tentatively.

Jungkook's eyes instantly lit up.

He looked at Lisa seriously. "Yes! I don't like her!"

Lisa turned her head and looked at the rockery in front of her. She didn't know how to describe her feelings at this moment.

She used to be afraid to ask Jungkook this question.

At that time, she was not sure why she asked this question.

Perhaps, Sehun's confession today had given her more courage.

After being reborn for so long, for the first time, Lisa had more expectations.

She used to be so afraid of getting close to another person, afraid of being hurt again.

But now, perhaps, she could try again!

Jungkook anxiously waited for Lisa's reaction.

Lisa could feel Jungkook's anxious heartbeat.

Finally, Lisa slowly stood up and turned her back to Jungkook. "That's good!"

After Lisa said that she walked away.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment before he quickly chased after her.

The two of them did not say anything else. Instead, they quietly walked back to the coffee shop.

Lisa pushed the door open and walked into the coffee shop. She lowered her head and walked into the kitchen.

Jisoo, who came back first, looked at their expressions, but she could not tell what was going on.

She rushed into the kitchen and ran to Lisa's side. "How was it?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa pretended to be confused and asked. She continued to busy herself with her matters.

"Did Jungkook confess?" Jisoo asked as if it was a matter of course.

"Why would he confess?" Lisa wanted to laugh in her heart, but she suppressed it and asked back.

Jisoo frowned and looked at Lisa in disbelief. "That's impossible! Sehun's words have already clearly explained the situation. There's no reason for Jungkook not to open his mouth!"

The more Jisoo thought about it, the more she felt that the development of this matter was different from what she had expected.

In a typical romance novel, at this stage, the male and female protagonists should have developed to the point where they would resolve the misunderstanding, then happily confess to each other and smoothly step into the marriage hall!