Chapter 37

Lisa's action shocked the entire class.

"Lisa actually confessed to Jungkook in public?" The discussion went on.

"She's too bold!" The whispers continued.

"That's nothing. Wasn't she after Minyhuk previously?" A girl who had some selfish motives towards Minyhuk could not help but expose it.

"Then this..." another girl questioned, "Isn't it not good to use a love letter given by someone else?"

"It's not signed, who knows who wrote it!" Another girl who looked cool said.

Lisa did not care what the others said.

Her mind was full of the thoughts, "Bring on your luck! Bring on more! Don't stop!"

Jungkook looked at Lisa's face back and forth.

His face was getting redder and redder. It was unknown whether he was angry or scared...

Lisa stared at Jungkook, not planning to let him go.

Since the situation had become such, she would go all the way. There was no reason to give up halfway!

Jungkook stood up and looked down at Lisa.

Just when Lisa thought Jungkook would say something shocking...

Jungkook suddenly turned around and left...

He left suddenly and was hit hard by the corner of the table.

Lisa heard the muffled thud and could not help but let out a sound "ah".

She thought that Jungkook would throw a tantrum at her and that this matter would be over.

But Jungkook left without saying a word...

Just then, a person came behind Lisa and snatched the note from her hand.

Lisa quickly turned her head and saw that Minyhuk had already torn the note into two halves.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked angrily.

No one had expected Lisa to dare to speak to Minyhuk in this manner. They all quieted down for a moment.

"Don't you feel ashamed?" Minyhuk narrowed his eyes and stared at Lisa.

Lisa raised her chin slightly. "In what aspect I should feel ashamed?"

"For who should I feel ashamed?" Lisa suddenly felt a little aggrieved and questioned sternly.

Minyhuk was momentarily at a loss for words. He left after saying, "I can't be bothered with you.".

Lisa sat in her seat angrily, feeling full of grievances.

She had already tried her best to avoid Minyhuk.

In her previous life, she had suffered a lot because of him. She had suffered a lot of grievances.

She did not expect that he would still have the face to question her now!

The more Lisa thought about it, the angrier she became. She leaned over the desk and sulked.

Everyone in the class was excited. Who would have thought that the main character would leave one by one and the one who was left behind didn't give anyone a damn.

The crowd went back to do their own things resentfully.

Jennie's gaze was slightly restrained. No one could tell what her expression was.

Joy and Irene looked at Jennie at the same time. Then, the two of them looked at each other and returned to their seats.

They could naturally see Jennie's feelings for Minyhuk. Now that Minyhuk was behaving this way, it was difficult for people not to doubt his relationship with Lisa.

On the other hand, as Jennie's best friend, what kind of existence Lisa was to Jennie...

They knew it clearly in their hearts!

Lisa leaned over at her desk, sulking alone.

Jisoo walked over and gently patted Lisa on the back. "Are you okay?"

Lisa replied with "en" and did not raise her head.

Taehyung sat at the back and gestured exaggeratedly at Jisoo.

Jisoo frowned as he looked at Taehyung. She secretly cursed this person for not having a bright mind.

Taehyung tried his best to make Jisoo understand what he meant.

Finally, he realized that the two of them really could not "communicate"!

Taehyung stood up and came to Lisa's side. "I think what you did was not a problem!"

"It was Minyhuk who made a big fuss!" Taehyung clearly chose his team.

Lisa said "thank You" gloomily, still leaning over the desk.

"Actually, you don't have to be too sad. He can say whatever he wants to say," Taehyung said indifferently.

"Yeah! Who is he? What right does he have to comment on you?" Jisoo echoed.

Lisa slowly sat up and looked at Jisoo and Taehyung.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry!" Lisa tugged the corner of her mouth, looking a little reluctant.

It was naturally a lie to say that she was not sad.

For Lisa, although she had decided to abandon everything in the past...

For the people she had cared about in the past, his words and actions would still hurt her!

Jisoo knew that Lisa did not mean what she said, but she did not intend to talk further.

For some reason, at this moment, Lisa suddenly felt that perhaps she had not really got rid of the influence of her past life.

Lisa secretly made up her mind that since she could live another life, she would never be influenced by anyone or anything in her previous life!