Chapter 77

Jisoo snickered as she watched Jungkook stare at Lisa.

She did not want to break this beautiful feeling. Just as she was about to leave, the door to the ward was slammed open.

"Xiao Xiao! See what I have brought!" Taehyung's excited voice was heard.

Jisoo cursed Taehyung in her heart. She turned her head and glared at Taehyung, who walked in like a fool with a pot of flowers in his hand.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo in a daze. He did not know how he had offended her.

In the next moment, Taehyung realized that there was another person in the ward. "Eh? Jungkook? When did you come back?"

Jungkook retracted his hand that was touching Lisa and looked at Taehyung. "Yesterday."

"Oh," Taehyung replied. He was about to say something when his eyes widened in an instant.

Jisoo rushed forward. She wished she could slap Taehyung's face away. "You..."

Before Jisoo could finish her sentence, Taehyung grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around. Jisoo was shocked and almost fell when she lost her balance.

However, in the next moment, she opened her mouth wide and looked at the hospital bed. Jungkook also felt that something was wrong with the two of them and turned to look.

"Lili, you're awake!" Jisoo's voice was filled with surprise as she rushed to the bedside.

The hand that Lisa was trying to raise was grabbed by Jisoo. Lisa turned her head and looked at Jisoo, the corners of her mouth curling up slightly.

"That's great! You scared me to death!" Jisoo grabbed Lisa's hand, tears instantly streaming down her face.

Lisa wanted to raise her hand to wipe away Jisoo's tears, but she realized that she did not have much strength.

That's right. This was almost a month's liquid diet so she definitely did not have much strength!

Jungkook stood on the other side. When he saw Lisa's expression, his expression relaxed a little.

Taehyung walked forward and handed the potted plant in his arms to Lisa. "Idol! Look! This potted plant of mine will bring good luck!"

Taehyung held the potted plant above Lisa's face. The hole that did not have a back cover scattered some dirt.

Jisoo slapped Taehyung away. "You're trying to kill Lili!"

"No way!" Taehyung looked at Jisoo with a wronged expression. "Look, it's because I brought a potted plant here that my Idol woke up!"

"Stop talking nonsense! I was the one who took care of Lili every day and it has touched the heaven and earth!" Jisoo said with her chest puffed out.

Taehyung snorted, "It has been many days but it didn't work. It's all because of me!"

Hearing Taehyung's words, Lisa subconsciously turned her gaze to Jungkook, who had not said a word.

It seemed that she had only regained her spirit after Jungkook came. The input of that powerful luck value seemed to be the source of her power.

Lisa stared at Jungkook, and an inexplicable emotion welled up in her eyes. Jungkook looked at Lisa and noticed that she was suddenly staring at him. His expression changed slightly.

Then, he reached out his hand again and touched Lisa's forehead. "You're awake. Why is your face still so red?"

Upon hearing what Jungkook said, Jisoo suddenly slapped her forehead. "Yes! I'll call the doctor over to take a look!"

As Jisoo said that, she rushed out of the ward to call the doctor.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo's figure as she rushed out. He then reached out his hand to the first aid button on the bed. "Why didn't she just press this?"

The doctor and nurse quickly appeared in the ward. After chasing the two boys out, they carried out a series of checks on Lisa.

Lisa lay on the bed, surrounded by a large group of people. This time, she suddenly felt that she might as well faint...

At least, there wouldn't be this kind of awkwardness of being dragged around and stared at by others.

Finally, the doctor and nurse confirmed that Lisa's vital signs were normal. She should have completely woken up, so they packed up their things and left.

Lisa lay on the bed and looked at Jisoo who was walking over with an aggrieved expression.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo looked at Lisa's appearance and asked worriedly.

"I'm hungry," Lisa said truthfully.

Jisoo immediately beamed. "Wait here, I'll buy you a big drumstick!"

Lisa smiled at Jisoo, her eyes filled with sincere gratitude.

Taehyung and Jungkook returned to the ward once again. Jisoo was just about to leave. Taehyung was about to say something, but Jisoo grabbed his collar and dragged him out.

Jungkook watched the two leave and walked to Lisa's bed again. He stood beside the bed and looked down at Lisa.

Lisa looked up at Jungkook. She hesitated for a moment before saying softly, "Why don't you sit down?"

Jungkook did not understand what Lisa meant and looked at her in confusion.

Lisa curled her lips. "Looking at you this way, you look so strange!"