Chapter 152

Lisa looked at Minyhuk and asked, "What if someone your brother wants to see comes to see him?"

Minyhuk was stunned when he heard that. "Who are you talking about?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "You should know."

Minyhuk's expression became a little strange as if he was struggling.

After a long while, he sighed. "Don't come tonight. My parents will be here."

Lisa looked at Minyhuk and nodded. "I understand! Don't worry!"

"Okay," Minyhuk said, then turned around, pushed open the door of the ward, and entered.

Lisa pulled Jungkook and quickly left the hospital.

On the way, Jungkook seemed to be hesitant to speak.

Lisa did not notice Jungkook's reaction. In her mind, she was thinking about how to get Dara to see Min-ho.

Obviously, Min-ho and Dara wanted to see each other. However, there was something between them that they could not bridge over.

Lisa could not understand. If it was merely the objection from his family, with Min-ho's ability to stay overseas alone for so long, he should not be in this state.

Just as Lisa was lost in her thoughts, a puppy suddenly rushed out in front of her and bumped into Lisa's leg.

As the puppy was running too fast and hit too hard, it howled at the side.

Lisa was also hit hard by the puppy. She took a few steps back, almost falling to the ground.

Jungkook quickly caught Lisa.

The two of them looked at the puppy together.

The puppy seemed to be frightened. Seeing the two of them walking over, it wailed and ran in the opposite direction.

However, it was just a few steps when it seemed to have seen something even more terrifying. It turned around and ran back in the direction of Lisa.

Lisa swiftly caught the puppy.

The puppy struggled with all its might, attempting to bite Lisa using its small teeth.

Seeing this, Jungkook was about to ask Lisa to let go of the puppy.

Unexpectedly, just as Lisa held the puppy's belly with one hand, the puppy suddenly quieted down.

The puppy looked like it was only two to three months old. Its little baby teeth were chewing on Lisa's clothes.

Jungkook looked at Lisa in surprise. "This... you..."

Lisa smiled at Jungkook and said, "When I was a child in the countryside, no matter how big the dog was, I would be able to deal with it."

Jungkook showed an expression of admiration for Lisa.

At this moment, a few boys ran over with a few small wooden sticks in their hands.

Seeing this, Lisa's expression darkened.

The boys rushed over to Lisa and seeing the puppy in Lisa's arms, they said, "Give the dog back to us!"

"The dog is yours?" Lisa asked coldly.

"That's right!" The boys rushed to answer.

Lisa's expression became even colder. "What are you doing with the sticks?"

The boys seemed to be a little nervous and hid their hands holding the sticks behind.

"Why do you care about us! Quickly return the dog to us!" One of the older boys said rudely to Lisa.

Lisa stared at him with an unperturbed expression. "You guys are bullying this puppy. We can't give the dog to you guys!"

The boys were unhappy and looked at Lisa. "You're stealing thing from us!"

"The puppy is not your thing! It's life!" Lisa said solemnly.

The boys looked at each other. Seeing that they could not convince Lisa, they snorted and turned to run away. "Hmph! Let's play with something else!"

The boys ran away and turned back to make faces at Lisa from time to time.

Lisa glared at the boys fiercely. She did not show any signs of weakness.

Jungkook stood at the side and watched Lisa's funny actions. He could not help but shake his head.

After the boys had left, Lisa looked at the puppy that was already asleep in her arms. "Let's go! Come home with me!"

Jungkook looked at the puppy in Lisa's arms. "You want to adopt it?"

"Yes! It doesn't have a home either..." Lisa said lightly.

Jungkook looked at Lisa affectionately and said, "Let's take it for a check-up first."