o13 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THINGS HAD BECOME AWKWARD BETWEEN RAYANNE and Santana. After what happened in the bathroom, neither of them felt the courage to bring it up. THus, making them scared to talk to each other.

Rayanne was at her locker that morning talking to Kurt. He was telling her all about this guy he met at Dalton Academy when he went to supposedly "spy" on the Warblers for regionals.

They were mid conversation as Santana walked past them. Rayanne and Santana both made eye contact, but they didn't say a word. And they didn't even wave to each other.

Kurt noticed this and stopped mid sentence. "Okay. What's going on?"

Rayanne perked up, "What? Nothing."

"You and Santana didn't even interact just now. Something's wrong," he spoke.

"I," She paused. "I don't really wanna talk about it."

The boy nodded, understanding that whatever the problem was made her feel uncomfortable to tell anyone.

Changing the subject, Kurt spoke again. "Did you hear? Apparently Principal Figgins is out sick and Coach Sylvester is taking over."

Rayanne's face was painted with exhaustion, "Oh dear. Something bad is gonna happen."

"How long do you give it?" Kurt asked.

"About an hour," She responded.

Her face changed as realization hit her, "Wait. How does that make her principal?"

"Probably blackmail," Kurt confirmed.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

IT WAS LUNCH HOUR AND RAYANNE WAS standing in the lunch line along with Kurt and Mercedes.

Kurt spoke, "I am shaking, and it's either from low blood sugar or rage. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club."

Rayanne thought back at the memory. Mr. Schue was out sick and Rachel tried to take over. She planned that the lesson would be all about her and that we had to pick songs for her to sing a sectionals. Santana attempted to run up and fight her, but failed after being held back by many others.

The blonde shivered at the memory, "And it was only a matter of time before Santana got fed up. We all saw it coming."

"We'll all forget about it tonight at bowling." Mercedes reassured.