oo5 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS AT HER NOW LOCKER STICKING decorations to the inside door. She had just put up a mirror and was fixing her hat situated on her head. Her locker door was suddenly closed and behind were both Kurt and Mercedes.

Rayanne's eyes widened since she was startled but she quickly recomposed. Kurt started, "Walk to Glee with us?"

Before Rayanne could respond, her hand was taken by Mercedes and she was quickly dragged away from her locker.

Before the girl knew it, they were already outside the club room. They quickly walked in and sat down in there seats, watching as the others started to pile in the room.

When Mr Schue walked in, Finn quickly raised his hand, "Mr. Schue? I have something to say," He stood up before continuing, "Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

"Oh my god, he's coming out."

Finn continued, "Why, yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ."

"You've gotta be kidding me," Rayanne mumbled.

"That's way worse."

"And I know there's others in here who dig him, too," Finn looked to the others before continuing, "And so I thought, maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to the church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science," Kurt perked up.

"I have to agree with Kurt on that. I don't believe in God, or any god for that matter, and singing about something that I don't think exists just feels, like, weird," Rayanne added on.

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," Mercedes said.

"I agree," Quinn popped in, "I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana fired back.

"Well guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality," As if that made it any better.

"You got a problem with Jesus?" Finn was quick to accuse.

"Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Heb." Puck continued, What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's stile, 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you wanna call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given," He paused, "I mean, I see God every time I make out with a new chick." Gross.