o28 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THE GLEE CLUB HAD PREPARED A NUMBER FOR MR. SCHUE. He had requested them perform a song about the dangers of drinking. But 'Blame It On The Alcohol' was more romanticization. That didn't stop Rayanne from performing.

"Blame it on the vodka
blame it on the henny
blame it on that blue top
got you feeling dizzy"

"Blame it on the
a-aa-alcohol
blame it on the
a-aaaa-alcohol"

Their piece concluded and it was obvious that the others were drunk. Considering that their moves were sloppy, they weren't acting normal.

"Well done, you guys. I mean, you always bring it with the singing and dancing." Mr. Schue praised. "But what I was really impressed with today was your acting. I truly thought that some of you guys were drunk. "

"We take our craft serious." Artie added.

"Problem is, that song is great, but it kind of glorifies drinking. Don't you think?" He continued, "I mean, we're supposed to sing about the dangers of alcohol for this assembly."

"Well, good luck finding a song that does that."

"Mr. Schue? First of all, that vest is very cute." Rachel spoke up. "You're all kinds of awesome. But second, maybe there's really no songs about the dangers of drinking because there's really none, as long as you have a roper designated driver."

"Have I ever told you how great you are?" She added.

"Well, Rachel, yeah. Driving drunk is dangerous. And have you guys ever heard of alcohol poisoning? It kills about four hundred people every year."

Santana started crying again. "Santana, are you- are you crying?"

"I'm okay, I'm okay." She turned and hugged Rayanne, still crying.

"You're such a hypocrite. You drink. Most adults do." Quinn argued.

"I may have a beer every now and then, but I don't get drunk." He answered.

"We're just saying this is a waste of time. We're totally aware of alcohol." Puck explained. "We see adults drinking and having fun. Every commercial during NASCAR is for beer."

"Okay. Enough, guys." Mr. Schue shut down their whining. "Look, tomorrow, come with your thinking caps on because we're gonna spend the entire day brainstorming ideas for songs to sing at this assembly."