oo4 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘/𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WOKE UP THAT MORNING DRAINED BUT got ready for school. She laced up her Docs and made her way outside to the car, where her older brother was waiting there for her.

It was silent, but it wasn't awkward. They argued last night and both needed time to cool down. There was no music playing in the car, surprisingly. Rayanne couldn't think this time, she felt as if it would be disrespectful if she didn't acknowledge the fight.

Ricky had stopped his car where he usually did you drop off his younger sister. Before she got out she turned to him.

"You know I love you, right?" The girl asked.

"Yeah," he confirmed.

"I'm gonna tell you this before you have to find out on you're own. And you'll be the first to know."

He waited for her to continue.

"I like girls."

His eyes went wide. He wasn't disgusted but he just didn't expect her to say, well, that. But she continued anyway, "I don't only like girls. Guys too. And everyone really, I don't have a preference."

Ricky had turned towards the girl and he put his full attention on her.

"You know I'll always love you, right?"

The girl had tears besting up in her eyes. She quickly hugged her brother, thankful that he had accepted her as herself.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS AT HER LOCKER, SWITCHING OUT HER books for her next class. When Rachel and Finn, to which she had learned the names, had walked past her, deep in conversation.

Santana and Brittany came around the corner and their attention was caught by Rachel.

"Hey, dwarf, anyone ever tell you that you dress like one of the bait girls on 'To Catch a Predator?'" Brittany piped up, "Also, I'm more talented than you." Rayanne chuckled at this, catching the attention of Santana.

They locked eyes for a moment and Rayanne felt the same feeling of butterflies again. The blonde quickly broke eye contact though to not let the brunette know that her face was love-washed.

Finn had stormed away from Rachel, heading to his other friends. Rachel's attention was now on Rayanne when she saw her on the opposite side of the hallway at her locker. She made her way over, much to Rayanne's dismay.