o36 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘

TW: TALKS OF MENTAL HEALTH, MEDICATION AND SVICIDE

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

AFTER QUINN AND RACHEL'S DUET, FINN HAD performed along with Mike about his dancing. The vocals had made up for the dancing. As the piece ended, everyone had cheered.

"Perfect! See, guys, someone who's not afraid to point out something they're really bad at." Mr. Schue smiled.

"But I'm getting better, right?" Finn asked. It was silent and no one really had an answer to that.

"Mr. Schuester?" Rachel spoke. "May I have the floor please?"

"It's yours." The girl made her way to the middle of the room.

"So, as all of you know, I've had a few consultations with a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty."

"Yes, we know." Tina answered. "That's all any of us have been talking about. And we think it's a terrible idea."

"Okay. Blue eyes, you're such a hypocrite." Rachel spat.

"I admit, yes, I don't like my eyes sometimes– the shape, the color– but your self hatred, Rachel, has helped me see the light."

"I love myself."

"Not enough, clearly." She argued back. "When you get a nose job, when you change your eyes, when you bleach your freckles, you're just announcing to the world, 'I don't like myself very much.'"

Tina continued, "The drams of this week have made me realize, if i don't have many Asian sex symbols to look up to, I have an obligation to maybe become one myself. My new mantra is 'be the change you want to see in the world.'"

"I love you so much right now." Mike had looked at the girl with heart-eyes.

"Besides Tina's abrupt personal transformation, the compositions came back from the doctor, showing what my nose would look like slightly altered, and I have to say, I'm really happy with the results. they're less Hebraic and more Fabrayic." Rachel finished.

The girl had held up the modified photos of what the results would be of the surgery. She passed them around for everyone to get a closer look. Rayanne had the photo in her hand. "This doesn't really look like you."

"Every year, girls show up to my temple after their sixteenth birthday, looking suddenly slightly different." Puck started. "And you know what? Even though it's easier to make out with them without getting constantly stabbed in the eye, they're not as hot."