oo2 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND RAYANNE was walking through the halls of the school. When she made it to her locker, she saw Kurt waiting there for her, along with another girl.

Kurt quickly spotted her, "Rayanne! Are- Oh my god I love your Docs." He got quickly sidetracked, in awe of her shoes.

"Hey, Kurt! Thanks," she smiled. She then turned to the girl that was standing next to Kurt, "Hi, I'm Rayanne." She stuck out her hand for her to shake.

"Mercedes," She took her hand. "Kurt told me how you were thinking of auditioning for Glee. I'm also a part of the club and I just wanted to meet you."

"It's great to meet you, Mercedes. I think I am going to audition. It'll be good to start singing again."

"You never told me you used to sing," Kurt popped in surprised.

"I spent time in children's theaters and I did chorus in middle school. It may not seem like much, but I have experience. Plus, the feeling always gave me butterflies in my stomach."

The trio conversed about everything and nothing. Their conversation lasted until the first bell rang, and they each made their way to their classes.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL DAY and Rayanne was at her locker switching out her books. So far, the girl was finding her way around school fine. Of course, it was only the second day, and things always change but for now, it was going smoothly.

The bell rang and Rayanne started walking down the hall to her next class. A girl in a cheerios uniform stormed past her, shoving her slightly.

She went up to a blonde wearing a cheerios uniform and shoved her into the lockers, "You did this to me!" She shouted, "You told Coach Sylvester about my summer surgery!"

"You have surgery when you get your appendix taken out. You. Got. A boobjob!" The blond responded, pausing between each word.

"Yup sure did," The brunette slapped the other cheerio.

"You can't hit me."

"Oh, sure I can unless you got yourself knocked up again, slut!" Knocked up again?

"Stop the violence," another girl in a cheerios uniform standing in the front of the crowd said.

A fight was breaking out and students started to gather. Rayanne was getting shoved around as they started to crowd around her. The center of attention was centered on the two cheerios as they started smacking each other and pulling at each other's hair.