That piece of shit, was he telling people you two hooked up or something? For revenge for your spin the bottle stunt? He was definitely capable of it. If you ever see him again you're gonna kill him. Why would he go ar-

"Historia said she saw you two come downstairs and he had your clothes in his hands. I told her she was full of shit but I wanted to ask you", Sasha says from the other room, interrupting your thoughts.

"Nah, he's kind of an ass like you guys said. He must have felt sorry for how pathetically drunk I was and offered to drive me home", you say. No point in lying, plus, that was the truth after all. You weren't really sure why he gave you a ride home. Not like you guys were friends.

Fucking Historia. Was she following him? Or you? Sneaky little bitch.

"Did he do something to you? You have to be careful around him, I don't want you getting hurt. I told him to leave you alone", she says, and you can hear the concern in her voice. You loved how much Sasha cared for you, even though you guys have only been friends for a short period. And honestly, you felt the same.

"Nothing I can't handle, I've dealt with worse", which was true, you've had your fair share of egotistical, entitled rich boys.

"I'm sure you can, but he's just been such a dick to girls recently. He can be super charming, I've seen him in action, and girls eat it up, it's honestly impressive,", she says, "heck if he wasn't one of my oldest friends, and I didn't know him as well as I do, I'm sure I'd fall for it too"

"Yeah, well, personally I like guys that are actually nice to me." Lies. Rather, it was true in theory. But you thrived on the chase. There's nothing that makes your heart race more than a challenge.

But you swore that this time things would be different. You wouldn't get wrapped around in that stuff. If a guy came along, you'd be sure to walk away as soon as you felt like you were reverting back to old ways.

Even if he maybe was a tad boring, you needed a nice guy. You deserved a nice guy. And thinking about it, Jean fit that mold. He was sweet, you guys had good banter, not to mention how good looking he was. Maybe he wasn't particularly exciting, but he did give you butterflies.

Sometimes it's hard to discern excitement from anxiety, you remind yourself. After all, the feeling in your stomach was the same for both.

"Look, I love Eren, he's like family to me. I know this isn't really him, and he's just... handling emotions as best he can after all... he only ever started being like this since- oh, hold on, WE'RE LITERALLY WALKING OVER RIGHT NOW CONNIE,", she yells into her phone, "Come on y/n, I'm gonna throw up I'm so hungry.", catching the keys Sasha threw at you, you toss your shoes on mid walk, remembering to lock the door behind you.

Since what? What happened and why is everyone so secretive about it? One can only wonder. You were curious, but you didn't want to seem like you were snooping around. He seemed to have everything he wanted, what could have possibly happened to have him act out this way. Maybe he got rejected by the love of his life or something... Still, not an excuse to be an asshole.

The two of you walk over to Mo's diner, chatting about school and stuff that happened at the party. Walking in, you guys find Connie, Marco, and Jean sitting at the same table as the first time you met them.

"There's my favorite girl," Connie says, beaming at the sight of you, earning a glare from Jean and a laugh from you.

"Heyyyy what about me!", Sasha pouts, "You've been demoted, call me once you're as godly at pong as y/n", he purses his lips, as she sits down across from the three boys.

Still standing, you toss your arm around Jean's shoulders, since he's luckily sitting in the aisle of the booth. His arm reaches around your waist to hug you back, and you smirk knowing your breasts are touching his cheek as he leans in for the hug. He was probably too tired to realize it before it happened, but the blush that spread over his cheeks made you feel accomplished.