Chp5

Chapter 5 : To lose the love of your life

Dhruv scowled down at me with his arm around my waist.

I scowled back.
"Leave me-

"As you say" he left me-

My eyes widened I fell to the ground on my hips placing my hands back I shook the hair off my face to scold Dhruv what he did was so not cool. "Dhruv why did you that-

He rolled his eyes.

His head turned heard the footsteps of someone coming towards us from the opposite way. "Get up" he grumbled.

I tried to but I noticed my purse opened with contents scattered around, I huffed crawling and collecting them.

He exhaled loudly
"Ms. Newton stop creating a scene just get up oh fuck... just leave it" he cursed bending and quickly picking the coin that I was struggling to pick with my long nail I put them on, it was a difficult task people.

He pulled me up and stuffed the things in my bag then moved away from the place nudging me to follow him.

I frowned with annoyance what was his problem?

Seriously, I am being patient but I do know how strangling works.

I tried to pull my wrist out of his grasp he didn't let go of me when we reached to a distance that was the back door of the same balcony room.

Giving us a view of what was going on there.

I rubbed my wrist gritting my teeth
" how dare you to manhandle me in such a way-

"Shh" He put a finger on my lips. I glared at him and then eyed where his finger was placed on my lips.

He followed the motion then drew it back immediately coughing "keep your mouth shut for a while" he muttered.

I opened it to argue he groaned angling my body to face in front. My mouth closed back in shock when I noticed Sahil walking into the room while Soumya stood fixing her crying face.