Chp18

Chapter 18 ~ Truth or dare

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter 18 ~ Truth or dare

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" I said narrowing my eyes at the bottle I sighed frustrated, now that I chose truth I had to have a sip from my cup.. the fourth sip since we started playing.

"Tell us your most embarrassing moment!" Zoya said excitedly even clapped her hands to improve the dull atmosphere.

I didn't even need to think twice I answered, "I ran from the store wearing the clothes I was trying on without paying-"

"Because that absolutely sounds like Ms. Newton" Dhruv commented sarcastically, not believing.

I ignored, "lemme complete first, I had to pay the double of the price because I left my purse behind"

conditionally, It reminded me of Sahil

I had gone for long and by now he would have followed me to here considering his ability of doing constantly what he is told not to do so it was strange when he didn't even for once called me.... anyway how would he call me when I left his phone at his apartment. I remembered with a frown.

"Now that is someone like I know" Dhruv voice's broke me out of trance.

"Okay next rock" Ehann mumbled, "I mean sockss" Zoya nudged him, he was half dozing. His eyes snapped open shouting "I mean round!"

Zoya spun the bottle I shot a death glare at Dhruv not once it landed on him.

The bottle spun and and it landed on me

AGAIN!!

"Let's spin it again" I suggested but Dhruv's put his foot on the bottle. "Rules are rules"

Look who was talking about it.

I shoved his foot away and spit on it. How dare he brought it near my hand!

He pulled his foot away instantly, shooting me a murderous look. I laughed silently. He rolled his eyes wiping it with my coat kept on the table.

"Hey!" I protested crawling super fast to where he was and yanked the other end of my coat, he regarded me with cool eyes and left the hold I stumbled back but before I fell on the floor he caught the coat and tugged it towards him pulling me literally on his lap.

I blinked in surprise, I had gripped his hair for support and he grabbed my waist saving from a hard fall, he left it immediately cursing.

"What's with you and your hair fetish?" He narrowed his eyes, freeing my fingers off his hair.

I brushed his hand away, then ran it down through his wavy hair, "oh wow what shampoo do you use? Mama earth onion one? Tressmart real expensive one?"

He stopped my hand moving and exploring downwards to his bare chest. I pulled it away looking at him he was startled turning red I was so embarrassed fool fool why was I like this?? we scattered away like like magnets poles.