Chapter Nineteen - Brayden's Last Day

Brayden's POV

"GET UP!"
I hear our obnoxious morning alarm come once again, over the loudspeakers. Why? Just why do they wake us up so early? I hate everything to do with this stupid prison! I'm so glad that I'm getting out today! I won't have to deal with Hugo, and I won't have to deal with the stupid guards, and I'll get to eat proper food, and see the others! Hopefully Henry has been ok without me, and hopefully he didn't do anything really bad. Hopefully Oakley and Violet are ok, and they know that I'll be fine, Koko will be fine, she gets arrested all the time, she can deal with it. I get up and go to the bars of my cell, putting my hands through them and waiting for the painful handcuffing process. They do it suprisingly fast and painfully tight, I almost feel bad for Hugo as they do his tighter than mine, I don't really feel that bad, he's an idiot. We get led to the cafeteria and fed the usual disgusting slop, then we get led to the yard, for yard time. Now all I have to do is wait. Play the waiting game that I've played this whole time. Then my last day will finally come to an end.

Author here, I think this book is getting close to the end, there will probably be a few more chapters, sorry if it's really short, I just don't have many ideas left for it, but don't worry I'm aiming for at least (hopefully) ten-ish more chapters, thx for reading, sorry if I'm slow to update, I'm busy, anyways have a great day/night and look after yourselves! See you soon 😊