Chapter Four - Friends?

*BANG*
*SCREAM*
I wake up and hear Violet scream, it frightens me, and I sit up and stare at her as if to ask what was wrong. "What was that noise?" She asks. Oh, few, I thought there was something seriously wrong. "My alarm." I reply, not as concerned as before. She sighs a breath of relief, when she turns to see my makeshift alarm on the floor. "Why's it got to be sooo noiseeyy?" She says annoyed. I scoff and chuckle a little at her childish attitude, maybe we were going to be friends. "Want breakfast?" I ask since we didn't eat dinner. "YESSSSS, I'm staarrrviinnggg!!" She responds, even more childish than before. I think she's funny, but VERY childish. I lead her downstairs and into the kitchen, I grab two bowls of cereal and realise I didn't even get dressed. My routine that I've done every day, the exact same, for 8 years, I messed it up... I messed it up when I saw Violet, what am I going to do now? I snap back to reality and hand Violet her bowl of cereal and we eat in an awkward silence. After we finish eating, I run upstairs to get changed, but I realise that I didn't change into pyjamas last night and I was still wearing my usual outfit. I come back downstairs smiling sheepishly as I'd gone upstairs only to come back down a second later, and I ask Violet if she wants to go see Oak Tree and water it. She nods her head and we run out the front door, around the side of the house, through the flower field, over the hill, and through the forest, into the clearing. "Oak Tree!" I exclaim and run up to pour the water on its roots. "You're even more childish than me!" Violet yells towards me. "I didn't think that was possible!" I yell back. She looks at me with a fake hurt look, with her mouth open and a hand on her chest. I laugh at her yet again childish acting and sit down on the swing to admire the sunshine. "You looking at the sky? It's such a pretty purple!" She exclaims. I stare at her in disbelief, with my mouth wide open. "What?" She asks confused. Then I start laughing. "What?" She asks again."It's bright blue." I chuckle and now it was her turn to stare in disbelief. We then both start into a fit of laughter and giggles. When we both settle down, she looks at me and says, "I have a feeling we're going to be friends."

Author's back again 😊, I give you another chapter soon 😊 Have a great day/night and look after yourselves! See you soon 😊

437 words