Chapter Eighteen - The Supplier

Koko's POV

I wake up and check the time, 3:00 am, perfect. I get up and quietly get ready, then I creep out into the kitchen and grab a snack for breakfast. I rush out of the apartment and into the elevator. Once I get to the bottom floor I run outside and start my long walk to get the supplies. I couldn't let the others know I was gone, nor could I let them know where I had gone, that's why I woke up at 3am, so they wouldn't know. If they asked me where I had gotten the supplies from, I would tell them that I kept a box of supplies in my bedroom. They couldn't know who I got them from, or where I got them from. It's not a good idea to tell them, it would lead to problems with the police, no one could know about my supplier. I walk along the quiet, pitch black, streets of The City, and through the cramped, narrow alleyways. I walk cautiously down an alley in the middle of The City, trying to spot them, by them I mean my supplier. I spot them within seconds and creep over to them. "You got it?" They ask me. "Yes, you got my supplies?" I respond. "Of course, you know me, I always have them." "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow."

Author here, sorry I know I've been taking longer than expected to post but I've been extremely busy sorry, have a great day/night and look after yourselves! See you soon 😊