Chapter Sixteen - The Plan

Oakley's POV

It's been five days since Braden's arrest, he's probably bored out of his mind. Prison life will soon and for him though, because we have a plan. Koko, Violet and I have stayed up late every night and got up early every morning to form a plan to break Brayden out of prison. The prison that we have to get him out of has very tight security, so we will take a helicopter, apparently Koko as a supplier for things such as that to escape prison. We will take the helicopter over the courtyard at yard time, and Koko will use a signal that Braden's supposed to know, to let him know what we're doing. Then Violet will attach herself to a rope and jump out of the door to the helicopter, she will hang just far enough down that Brayden can grab her hands, then I will pull up the rope and once they're in the helicopter, I will detach Violet from the rope. Then we fly away, as simple as that. I really hope this will work as we leave for it tomorrow, and so that Henry will actually be ok. He's been passed out in his bedroom for the past two days, we're not quite sure how to know if he's ok, we're just hoping. Hopefully Brayden knows how to do something that will wake him up. For now, I should stop worrying, and just go to sleep, we'll all need to be well rested for tomorrow if we want this to work.

Author here, sorry I know it is short, if I have time you might get another chapter this afternoon, depends I also have to get out a chapter on Seven Suspects as well so it's a maybe, have a great day/night and look after yourselves! See you soon 😊

258 words