Started out as a kiss how did it end up like this (the kiss was from a kickball)

It started with a casual game of kickball.

"PREPARE TO DIE!"

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS WE'LL BE WINNING! START WAVING YOUR WHITE FLAG!"

"THE ONLY THING I WILL BE WAVING IS YOUR DECAPITATED HEAD ON A STICK IN FRONT OF YOUR WEEPING MOTHER!"

"THAT'S GOOD I'M STEALING THAT!"

"DON'T COMPLIMENT THE COMPETITION!"

"GOOD LORD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

It started out. As. Kickball.

How to recap this? Okay, so it began in gym class. Remus had drank two Bang energy drinks and was in an intense discussion on the medicinal benefits of deodorants when applied to every part of the body with Patton, who was nodding along and pretending to know what Remus was even saying. THEN Janus was in the middle of pickpocketing that one kid named Victor, which Roman had gladly turned a blind eye to. Next, there was a group of students that had Logan cornered after finding out he both can do math and tutored one person last year for ten dollars and a copy of The Lost World, a Sherlock Holmes book.

Were they actually playing kickball? Not really. Did that stop this one girl named Ava Wu from kicking a kickball so hard that it Janus square in the face, knocking both him and Victor down, and then leading to Victor yelling at Janus and Roman yelling at him for yelling at Janus, which then caused Remus to pick up the kickball and throw it straight at the group surrounding Logan, which then led to the teacher yelling at Patton for his bad aim when it wasn't even Patton who threw the ball and then Logan getting upset that Patton was being punished unfairly without even looking at the evidence, eyewitnesses, and general presence of Remus?

To put it simply, no.

So here the class is, at an all out war. The Kool-Aid line has been drawn, and they prepare for battle. One one side, there is Roman, Janus, and Remus. On the other, Patton, Logan, Ava, and Victor. One mad at Ava for the kickball, the other defending their teammates from the unjust rage that one kickball started. Oh, and Roman kicked Victor off of his team. Meanwhile, the teacher left to go get the nurse since Janus may or may not have lost a tooth. Logan can't really tell, since he's hidden in the corner giving death glares to everyone.

It got worse when someone broke into the gym closet and pulled out the Lightsabers. Now everyone was going at each other with them, with the only sense of civil-mindedness was people agreeing to go to the Kool-Aid marked jail when hit.

"Take this you little brat!"

"Remus! Stop attacking Jean, he's your teammate!"

"Yeah Remus, stop attacking me!"

"Shut your little mouth before I rip off your lips and shove them so far up your ass that they-"

Logan whacks Remus upside the head before he finishes the sentence. Best not to traumatize the whole class.

"LOGAN!" Remus screeches. Logan's eyes widen and he pivots and takes off. No amount of words are going to beat Remus right now.

As he runs, he tears open a packet of Kool-Aid mix that Patton had armed him with. For some reason, his gym shorts pockets were stuffed full of them, as though he planned on going to war on a regular basis. He dumps the contents into his hand and throws it at Remus's face.

"Agh! Cocaine, my weakness!" He shouts. "It burns!!!!"

"Remus, you have no physical weaknesses! You once ate a smoothie of hot sauce, Sour Patch Kids, expired mustard, and ginger and didn't even get a stomach ache!" Roman shouts from across the gym.