1K SPECIAL

1K FOLLOWERS MILESTONE
SPECIAL (1) ;
WHAT IS [Y/N]'S OPINIONS ON OTHERS?

1K FOLLOWERS MILESTONESPECIAL (1) ;WHAT IS [Y/N]'S OPINIONS ON OTHERS?

LIYUE ;

HU TAO : ah the funeral director... she's definitely easy to remember due to her unusual personality. I guess we've gotten close after living together for a while... at least that's what she tells me.

ZHONGLI : he's the one who really likes rocks, right? He's the God of rocks? Oh. Well, it's the same thing. I guess he's a strong shoulder to lean on when you need it.

QIQI : she's the one who suggested to buy a notebook to write down things in. she gives me discounts on medicine too in exchange for some forms of protection... it's never gotten to that stage yet and I hope it's stays that way.

XIAO : if I recall correctly, he's very quiet which I'm thankful for. he doesn't have an overwhelming presence like other people.

YUN JIN : she sends me invited to her practice sessions. I'm not very good at opera so I'm not sure why she asks me for tips... but it's nice hearing her voice.

XINYAN : Yun Jin introduced me to her after taking me to one of her rock concerts. It's unlikely anything I've ever heard, but it gets the adrenaline pumping. Sometimes I catch myself remembering her songs during fights with hillichurls...

BEIDOU : she insists she's adopted me along with 'Ning'. I don't really mind, but she's kind of overprotective. Not to mention her obsession with trying to get me get over my fear of water.

XIANGLING :  her food is really good unlike the stuff I used to have in missions. Sometimes she puts it little packages for when i have a commission.

XINGQIU : I've looked over his shoulder when he was reading something and it was... something... I can't remember what it was but he always asks me if I remember as if he's afraid I will. Other than that, he's reliable and sometimes gives me spare mora for when I need it... sometimes I don't even need it.

SHENHE : she's the one who was raised by that bird, right? she's pretty from what I remember but I haven't seen her in a while... maybe I should bring her some of the flowers Qiqi gave me...

KEQING : she's a good sparring partner and often invites me to the Jade Chamber for a chat. she's busy a lot of the time though so I don't see her a lot.

CHONGYUN : he gave me one of his popsicles when he heard I hadn't ever had one. as we ate them I told him about my occupation and he seemed incredibly intrigued about it. he even asked me to train him on getting rid of demons even though he's an exorcist.

NINGGUANG : her and Beidou definetly came onto an agreement, though I think it's more on Bediou's side... nonetheless she send me letters daily and makes sure I'm never out of money.

GANYU : she was eating some flowers and I asked her what she was doing and so I ate it too. It was really bitter and I didn't like it. She took me out for some tea afterwards to get rid of the taste and now we often meet at flower fields to seek out those sweet flowers... what were they called again?