24

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ;
AVENGER OF THE VORTEX

ACT THREE ;
LANTERN RITE

I had seen the jade chamber rise.

I had also seen the sky go stormy and a giant sea snake, osial carbon copy emerge from the ocean.

I only had to assume that Aether was up on the Jade Chamber and had been blasted into a mountain.

Everyone in the harbour was panicking as we all watched golden rocks attack the serpent like falling stars.

'something tells me this isn't good'

yeah it wasn't good.

I ran over to the docks where I could have a clear view of what was happening. Everyone was sheltering in houses, but that seemed a futile attempt as a huge tsunami was barrelling towards the jade chamber and ultimately the harbour.

That was until a large gust of cryo froze the entire wave and the snake withdrew into the ocean causing a large whirlpool.

I then saw a flash of white followed by a certain blonde jump right in.

Do I go?

Do I not?

I ultimately decided to go, stealing a small boat that was docked and paddling over to the whirlpool and jumped in.

Inside was a large platform and I saw the blondie and a tall white haired lady fighting three heads.

"hey bitches"

"[Y/N]?! WHY ARE YOU HERE AFACAGAAK"

He dodged a falling head swiftly.

"Because I saw you jump into the ocean like an idiot. Now we have one what to destroy each. Don't die"

I said and ran to the head that was not being fought.

It slammed into the ground causing rocks to fly off and an indent to be made. I was going to reach for my sword but was met with nothing.

"oh"

"oh dear"

I shrugged my shoulders.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

I grabbed a rock from the rubble and smashed it into it's eyes.

As it was distracted my getting it's eye hit my a literally boulder I ran over to the other two.

"GIVE ME YOUR RUBBLE!"

"WHAT—"

"what"

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS"

I got an armful of large rocks and ran over to the still down head.

If I couldn't defeat it with rocks I was going to hit it with rocks anyway.

And that's exactly what I did.

It only took a few minutes for the other two to get rid of the other head and I was stuck trying to crush the head with a rock.

The white haired lady froze it and a frozen version of her was summoned and completely obliterated it.

It then fell back into the water and swam away.

That was troublesome

══════════════════

ITS ABOUT DRIVE
ITS ABOUT POWER
WE STAY HUNGRY
WE DEVOUR
PUT IN THE WORK
PUT IN THE HOURS
AND TAKE WHAT'S OURS