12

CHAPTER TWELVE ;
CRAZY GINGER

ACT ONE ;
NEW LAND, NEW LIFE

The ginger sure was eager to fight

The ginger sure was eager to fight. As soon as Aether stepped foward, he started to shoot at him with what looked like to be water infused arrows.

Before the blonde had charged foward, he had practically threw Paimon at me and shouted something along the lines of,

"DON'T FIGHT HIM! ALSO DON'T FORGET YOURE HOLDING PAIMON AND DROP HER PLEASE!"

'But can't she like, float?'

As a result, me and Paimon were watching the action unfold right in front of our eyes.

"Good! No wonder Signora was wary of you!" he cackled as water enveloped his form and instead the crackle of lightning was heard.

"Well, that just means I can go all out! Brace yourself, this is gonna get tough..." his bow suddenly turned into purple blades.

"Now, show me what you can do against the might of a Harbinger!"

Aether seemed fine. He was hardly out of breath and looked like he did this every morning. However, the ginger seemed to of had another trick under his sleeve.

He put his arm up and electricity spewed from the blades he held. It definetly hit his target. More than hit actually.

The blonde was sent flying across the room straight into yours truly. I spluttered slightly as he quickly crawled off of me.

We hardly had time to recover though as Childe waltzed over twirling the blades which then fused into a polearm of sorts.

"Not bad. your swordsmanship is quite impressive." he praised, approaching casually, "but that's about as far as you'll get."

He then charged at Aether once again but he retaliated with wind. The pole's tip easily punctured through and in a panic, the blonde created rock from the ground throwing the Harbinger off guard. Not only that, he literally threw us back as well.

As the smoke cleared, he wasn't there anymore and we looked around only to see him at the Exuvia, giggling to himself.

I couldn't take him seriously as he stood there, probably smiling like an idiot underneath that mask of his.

'he's definitely crazy'

"Didn't think you'd have that card up your sleeve" he exlaimed.