28

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ;
SO YOU'RE APPORACHING ME? (THE SEQUEL)

ACT FOUR ;
JUST LIKE HOME

warning! : small description of knarly injury (e

warning! : small description of knarly injury (e.g. stabbing and broken bones) not too descriptive (a lot less 'ew' than the osial fight!)

the first (poor) opponent (victim) was the guy who I can't remember the name of. I shall call him man number one. I did know for a fact that he was the one that annoyed me the most.

"You're stupid for thinking you'll even be able to lay a hit on me" a taunt I couldn't help but let slip from my mouth.

Unusually, he didn't seem deterred at all and only wore a cocky smirk.

'what... what a weirdo'

"You think your dumb intimidation tactics is gonna make me back down! Haha! Keep dreaming!" He gave a loud laugh that sounded more like a dying hyena.

"Alright! Start!" I heard beidou shout and I instantly started approaching him.

The man visibly withdrew a little and stumbled back from the sudden and bold action.

"Thanks, but I don't need to dream out it. Bye Bye."

Yeah he was on the ground in 5 seconds. He made a small attempt to stab with he small dagger he held but his movements were easy to predict and not to mention painfully slow.

He then started to sob like a mad man and I stared in second hand embrassment.

"NNooOOOoOO! I WAS SUPPOSED To wiN!"

Members of the crux crew grabbed him by the arms and dragged him out of the ring.

Next was the twins. Two against one would sound unfair in theory, but it was obvious they were nothing but amateurs with too much trust and their teacher.

I mean, being able to defeat someone without even making single move was a bit to hopeful but I guess they can believe wha grey wanted.

Another mistake they made was not choosing any sort of weapon at all claiming that their fists were just as capable.

"can your fists cut through things by any chance? I would hope so for your sake." I exclaimed to the two.

They looked awkward and dainty standing next to eachother. They weren't cocky like the other guy I would give them that, but trying to intimidate someone puts you in a better position than someone who is standing like a deer caught in headlights.

"START!"

I jumped slightly at the sudden shout. To my suprise, the two made the first move. They probably thought they could just take me at once and I'd instantly lose.

They really are to hopeful.

I jumped back and I heard their knuckles collide together with a loud crack. I mentally applauded myself since i didn't want that to be my skull.

As they pulled back as well to writhe in pan at their now mangled hands, I took my chance.

I didn't really want to hurt them that badly so I settled for honking the back of their necks with the hilt of the sword. This way, I I and they didn't have to deal with the pain their knuckles were in. A win-win situation (if you forget the probability of a concussion).

Finally was arguably the most experienced man here. He was a lot buffer unlike the scrawny guys but that also gave him a disadvantage.

More muscle mass often meant less agility and speed though it would mean it would hurt a lot more if he was to punch me. That happening was very low though.

I had gone up against countless supernatural beings that can regenerate, cast spells and kill you with just a tap and all my opponents thought they had anything on me?

Pathetic.

"stTtTTARRRT"

"You may of defeated all the others, but someone as scrawny as you can't defeat me sadly." He menacingly towered over me with his arms outstretched.

"yet you're approaching me to tell me this? If you really were that confident in your abilities, I'd be on the ground right now."

This seemed to of hit a nerve as he practically flew at me, probably ready to backhand me into the mountain or something.

'ah. he's surprisingly fast'

I quickly sidestepped as his fist made contact with thin air. I heard a low tut and he aimed his foot at me.

"using your leg because of desperation isn’t going to win you anything."

I stomped on his toe.

I then punched him in his jaw as hard as I could. Albeit, a little to hard as it was enough to fly him out of the ring itself but at least it saves some time for the crew members.

I then walked out of the ring to hopefully meet with Aether again but only saw Paimon floating with a worried look.

Bediou looked a little troubled but had a bright grin on her face.

"where's the blondie... and the leaf guy?"

"Turns out the vision was stolen whilst you were fighting that guy. You pack quite the punch for such a small frame!"

I could hear the small teasing in the pirates voice and could feel my eye twitch slightly. I was average height, some of these people were just giants of human beings.

"Anways! They've gone after so all we can do now is wait! Why not tell me more about yourself aye?"

══════════════════

hello again I'm back :)

I've been feeling kind of demotivated for a bit but I'm hoping to update a bit more if I can get motivated again.

Ayato came home as well!