EXTRA

╰┈➤ EXTRA CHAPTER ; ZHONGLI

══════════════════

Nothing else really happened after that.

I continued working as a 'sidekick' as Hu Tao liked to call it and made sure to steer clear of ed sheeran's.

Same old.

Give coupons and pamphlets,

Take part in a prank or two,

Forget,

Repeat!

So today was going to start the same. WAS.

"what is that?" I mumbled to myself.

I had looked outside of my window only to make eye contact with small amber eyes. They were pretty, but had an unusual amount of authority in them.

I would take it seriously...

If they didn't belong to a very small lizard thing.

It was just stood outside the window menacingly.

'have I seen something like that before?... I wonder what purple would taste like...'

I spaced out for a while until scratching came from the glass and I looked up again.

"Oh?..."

"what is that?"

It gave a squeak, so I did the most big brain idea ever.

I let it in

It scrambled in and made itself at home almost immediately. It's long claws scratching on the wood along with it, making little tapping noises in the process.

It was surprisingly grand looking for a lizard. It had soft orange and yellow accents around it's body and two large horns.

s u s p i c i o u s

"You look... Familair..."

The creatute froze slightly and waited for the the conclusion, but it never came.

"that cloud looks like a ghost..."

It started to nudge my ankle and tilted it's head in the direction of the door. Like it was trying to get me to follow it.