19

CHAPTER NINETEEN ;
FRISBEE

ACT TWO ;
WINDSWEPT CITY

The rest of the few days we're quite uneventful

The rest of the few days we're quite uneventful. I had encountered many people over and over again and they all seemed weirded out when I didn't remember them.

oh well.

now, I was currently sitting in Angel's Share on the top floor. It had become part of my routine for the past few days. Especially since diluc had introduced me to grape juice.

I recall... what was his name...

Key? Kay?

I dunno

But I recall him pulling weird face everything I went to the red haired haired and asked for the certain liquid.

The top floor was always the quietest. Save from the few drunkards that'd stumble upstairs and then pass out.

I could listen to a certain bard's songs in peace.

He was pretty good, but it didn't change the fact he really enjoyed annoying me.

I don't even remember his name.

I swirled the liquid slowly in the cup and watched as the ice followed.

I had never drank grape juice back at home.

Though I couldn't exactly recall where this home was, I somehow just felt it wasn't here.

I let out a sigh to myself and started to sipping the juice again.

The sound of the staircase creaking caught my attention and I subtly looked towards the stairs.

There, an unusual man was walking towards a table.

However, his walk was silent, like he was stalking prey.

He crossed his arms on his chest and started to read what looked like file of some sorts, but I couldn't see his face.

On the table was a cup of wine and he swirled it like some old rich woman.

He probably couldn't see me since I was on the other side of the room and it was pretty dark aside from the dimly lit lanterns.

I had to admit it, he gave a terrifying vibe.

It was like watching a demon walk in, except he was no demon, he definetly wasn't human either though.