xliii. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?

Începe de la început

"A lying ginger?" Abraham gapped at him. "I could insult your height."

"Im only an inch under the average male height, for your information." Austin mocked in return, leaning on the side of the RV. "Need me to do anything?"

"Keep your violent ass hands far away from here." the red hair man gave him a knowing look.

"All we need is another battery." Glenn pulled back.

"Where the hell are we gonna find another battery?" Abraham looked at him in disbelief.

"Right over here." Glenn circled the RV as they followed close behind him.

As Glenn lifted a floor board, Abraham gapped. "How'd you know those were there?"

Glenn grinned. "Come on. Austin, you wanna get that walker?"

The Grimes boy nodded. "Absolutely."

"Son, you just got cleaned by the stream." Rick huffed as Austin yanked his knife from his waist band.

"I can get it." Rosita offered, but she was ignored.

Austin huffed, grabbing the walkers shoulder and shoving his knife into its skull. Blood went across his face and dried shirt, yanking back with a groan. The walker fell, and he walked away effortlessly. Rick watched him, in nothing but worry, because he saw himself in him more then he ever had before.

"It looks safe." Carl spoke to his brother as they approached the gates.

"Think so?" Austin looked up at the place. A rustling from the trash made them all turn quickly with their guns drawn, Daryl shot the possum as the gates opened. Austin looked to the gates, squinting as he stared back at a man, who was gapping at the bloody state.

"We brought dinner." Daryl spoke.

"It's okay." Aaron reassured the man. "Come on in, guys."

"Stay close to me." Austin gave Carl a look as he did so, the gates closing behind them.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons." the man stared at the group. "You stay, you hand them over."

"Come and get it." Austin smiled his way, the walker blood standing out against his skin more.

"We don't know if we want to stay." Rick said honestly as he walked forward some, Judith in his arms.

"It's fine, Nicholes." Aaron tried.

"If we were gonna use them, we would have started already." Rick looked at Nicholes honestly.

"You said you had doctors?" Michonne spoke up.

"We'll need to talk to Deanna first." he nodded.

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham called to him.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place." Aaron promised them. "Rick, why don't you start?"

The walker snarling caught Ricks attention as he looked back. "Sasha."

She turned, shooting the walker. Austin met her eye, nodding. Glenn looked to Aaron. "Doctors?"

After handing their guns over, Glenn and Michonne drug Austin to the infirmary with Eric. Pete was an odd guy, but he didn't talk too much. His eyes were scanned over with a light, pulse checked. "Looks like you're dehydrated, lacking sleep. When was the last time you'd say you got a full eight hours?"

"Like, a night?" Austin blinked.

"We've been on the road a long time." Michonne said honestly.

Pete felt Austin's head. "Your fevers high. I'm gonna give you some Ibeprohine, and recommend a shower and a lot of sleep."